Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (112)

7.8
  • One of my personal favorites, original, great voice talents, excellent animation, this show is awesome!

Brandy and Mr.Whiskers is one of the best shows out there! Not only is it entertaining the whole way through, it actually keeps your attention throughout the episodes. This show is an instant classic, and it's perfect for everybody and anybody who appreciates good comedy, good animation, and sometimes random sequences of goofy lines and/or pictures. The voice actors and actresses fit perfectly with their characters. For example, Brandy Harrington, a pampered pooch and main character, is perfectly voiced by Kaley Cuoco. Brandy's "miss perfect" attitude, disliking of Mr.Whiskers, and knowledge of all things fashion are always entertaining. She once said "There are three rules in the world: the Earth is round, bargain shoes are never a bargain, and Mr.Whiskers is not popular." Mr.Whiskers, Brandy's "room-mate," is voiced by the always funny Charlie Adler, and later by Billy West. Whiskers is a funny, hyper, obnoxious bunny who seems to get on everybody's nerves, except his good friend Ed, who is voiced by none other than Tom Kenny. Tom Kenny's voice is perfect for Ed, making the slippery river otter sound hilarious no matter what he says, smart or weird. The animation is perfect, it's smooth and keeps your eyes glued to the TV. Whether it's wacky movements, like Mr.Whiskers once again falling from the 40ft. tree house, or Brandy just walking through the Amazon Rainforest, the characters and environments flow together. Even if you're just channel surfing and you happen to pass Brandy and Mr.Whiskers, you'll flip back to see what's going on. Yeah, it's that good. Sad to say, but the series has ended. Even so, every chance you get, watch the Disney Channel original animated comedy series Brandy and Mr.Whiskers. You wont think it's a waste of time, trust me. It's an excellent show and one of my personal favorites! 10/10

On a little side note, I've e-mailed Disney and sadly they currently have no plans for Brandy and Mr.Whiskers DVDs. Maybe if all of the show's fans come together and show how much they love Brandy and Mr.Whiskers, Disney will change its mind. Hey, we can try.