Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (111)

7.8
  • A Disney Channel Original Series, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers! Although, not too known after it's cancellation, it was still one of the best show's I've ever seen.

One of my favorite cartoon shows! It's very funny and unique in it's own way. It's also the ONLY show I'd watch on Disney, besides House of Mouse. I admire the theme and drawings for the show, they're cool and interesting to look at. The whole idea for a Comedy is genius in my opinion, because pairing up two completely opposite characters in a Jungle stranded together is something to laugh at. Survival relies on them both working together and getting along to survive, which these two obviously can't seem to do. The Theme Song is very catchy and is performed by Lou Bega, who is famous for doing Mambo No. 5. I wish I would have been able to see more of this series, but Disney had to cancel it for no apparent reason. Hopefully we will one day see this cartoon revived, if Disney actually listen to their viewers. Probably, they'll listen to us in the year 3010 when we'll all be dead. Nah, maybe 4101...3010 is way too early for them to actually start listening to us. Lol.