Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (112)

7.8
  • Definetly didn't get a fair chance.

If this show had been on Cartoon Network or Nick, it would've definetly ran longer. I think that the only reason it didn't make it is because it was on Disney Channel, and it wasn't advertised enough. There were only people I'd known who had seen this show and it were my two cousins, who hated it. The rest hadn't heard of it...or they never gave it a chance. After I saw the promos, believe me, I didn't want to give it a chance either. But, I did, thank God and within a few episodes, it actually became my most favorite series (I was 10-12 back then). Now, I haven't seen it in so long, so I don't like it as much now, but I wish it would return to Disney Channel. There were a lot of gross scenes in this show, like all of those scenes were Whiskers was smelling his feet, pulling out ear wax from his ears, and other times. However, there were some funny moments to this show and they had some great jokes in there. Another thing that I liked was the plots, for this show and the episodes. I think the plot idea for Brandy and Mr. Whiskers was extremely clever and all of the episodes are for the most part original and smart. They picked great voices to play the characters. The art work is well done and they have good artists. I really wish that this show would one day return back to Disney, cause I would rather watch this show than the other crap that channel has to offer nowadays. My final grade for this show is an 80/100.