Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (114)

• This was a good show that didn't get a fair chance.

I will admit that I thought Brandy and Mr. Whiskers was a stupid show from the commercials. But after I saw a few episodes, my feelings for it completely changed. Actually, when I was eleven, I considered it to be my favorite show. Now, though, I've grown out of it a little bit, but I still get some enjoyment when I watch it. It's very funny, and much funnier than some of the other stuff Disney's airing. It had a unique style of humor, but I guess that's what made it fun. The animation looks a little bizarre, but I think the way they draw everything is very artistic not to mention creative. The one thing I really like about it though is that it's an original idea! It seems like as the years pass, TV got less and less original, but this show was very creative with a lot of unique and cute characters. My only complaint with Brandy and Mr. Whiskers-as well as the reason I think it was cancelled for-is the gross humor. Many times this show could get really, really disgusting such as a scene where Mr. Whiskers pulled loads of earwax from his ears, the constant nose picking and feet-smelling jokes, and so on. Other than that, I don't really have a problem with this show. I don't think it got a fair chance on Disney Channel, though. If it had been on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network, perhaps it would've ran longer than just too seasons. But unfortunately the producers went to Disney, and it was canned after just a short run…even if it deserved more.