Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fan Reviews (111)

7.8
  • Okay. I going to added this review because, even if it's a old one, my critic is old-dated. Now, hee's my updated review of Brandy & Mr. Whiskers.

First of all, i want to make apologises to B&MW fans to bashed the series without know the real content. My sincere apologises. :(

After watching some episodes, i realised that this show is not bad at all. Brandy is i know a pampered pooch with a hard-temper of being angry and Mr. Whiskers is a looney bunny. Maybe gross sometimes but he's kind of enjoyable for the viewers. And i think the plot of this show is original and unique. The Amazon Jungle is a rare place action for a cartoon series and they get it!

I find damage that the show is cancelled now. The faults of this cancellation is not the fans but the Disney themeselves and... peoples like me who don't take times to appreciate this cartoon in their entirety. Very sad for a cartoon who deserve many supports despite their loudest humor.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers is not my favourite cartoon but just a nice cartoon with a original place for the action of this show.