Brandy & Mr. Whiskers

Sandy & Mr. Frisky / Thinking Outside the Fruit

Aired Weekdays 12:00 AM Apr 14, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Sandy and Mr. Frisky was a very annoying and painful episode, despite the fact it looked good. But Thinking Outside the Fruit was quite good.

7.1
    Sandy and Mr. Frisky seemed to be a good episode when I first heard of it. But when I saw it, I changed my mind. I didn't like how Sandy and Mr. Frisky fell to the Amazon in the same fashion bu the exact same fault of a bunny. I did like Brandy and Mr. Whisker's pnans to sabbotage them but I think the animals throwing fruits at them was depressing. Anyway another reason why I disliked the episode is because Brandy found out how they were saved. I think the episodecould have been better if it just ended where Sandy and Mr. Frisky said "We don't Blame you".

Thinking Outside the Fruit saved the episode's rather disappointing rating. I liked the parts where the episode is paused and the narrator says "Brandy is lying". I think whenever Brandy and Mr. Whiskers break the fourth wall, they do it in a very proper fashion.

Overall, I did believe this was a good episode, though it could have improved alot.