Brat Camp (US)

ABC (ended 2005)

Brat Camp (US) Fan Reviews (43)

• A show that takes out of control kids and breaks them down in order to bring them back to reality.

Wow what can I say. I was hooked on this show and wish that another season would of been on the way. The cool thing about this show was that the kids did not have a timeline on how long they would be in the program. They were there until it was felt that they were ready to go home.

They were basically on a camping trip for months it seemed and had to learn skills to survive. Of course the letters to home making up how bad it was kinda made me laugh at the parents that really believed everything being said.

The kids had to face their demons. There was no where for them to go. Either comply with the rules or you would be there util you did comply. It was a heeling process for alot of them and a confidence booster for others. It was great to watch hem grow. It reminded me of a episode of Maury where the kids go to boot camp and you always wondered what would happened off the camera and how long it really took. This gave you more of a up close and personal look. You got to see first hand what the kids were dealing with and how they were dealing with it. Also it showed how their attitudes changed over the course of time.

I think the kids on this show really accomplished something. It is better then the kids that are snet to detention centers that no one seems to care about them and no one really tries to open their eyes other then by demanding respect.

This show let the kids come around on their terms. They were pushed to but not like you see in other shows. It was great and is really missed.