Bratz

FOX (ended 2007)

Bratz Fan Reviews (67)

5.9
  • Big headed girls run a magazine.

0.0
    Tell me that this show didn't get a perfect 10. ME DON'T LIKE BRATZ. Whoever came up with this show must be an 8 year old girl. These girls don't even have visible noses. Making a show over a line of dolls. HELL NO. This is the worst review I have ever written. SO you can tell I hate this show.
    This a stereotype of teen girls. I'm a teenage girl, I never use my cellphone, I don't talk a lot, I like to read and draw. But all of the girls are high pitched giggling, air headed, fashion obsessed, idiots.
  • UGH!

0.5
    The Bratz doing a fashion magazine? Do I need to comment? This just shows that girls are shallow nowadays and obsessed with fashion. How pathetic. This is just too sad for words and Walt Disney would even turn in his grave over this utter pile of donkey droppings. Kill it now.
  • Can even make a child's life go down.

This show has potential! To ruin things!

Plot: Bratz consists of a five girls, that always whines about their hair, boys, appearance and nothing else.

Characters: Serves as a bad influence for children, they have ridiculous clothes that are promiscuous. And their attitude too! Can make kids go down in their teenage years! The characters always does what a person with a low IQ would do. Voices are annoying because of their frequent whining, but the other characters besides those girls, are okay.

Issues: Read Above. This deserves the category "Issues".

Art: Less colorful than it's crap spinoff "Trollz". Which is okay, the animation is poor this time.

Overall: -5.1. This show is somewhat an abomination to me. Avoid ASAP.
  • I can't even survive 5 minutes of this show

Just so you know,I'm a boy,and I don't play with dolls. Especially these things. Bratz are basically toy dolls. Then,a TV show came one,and it has got to be one of the worst cartoons ever to hit TV. The show follows the misadventures of four stereotypical girls Chloe,Sasha,Yasmin and Jade,who run a magazine,and try to get the scoop. Ah,how original! (Sarcasm) The first thing you will notice about this show is the animation. It's done in CGI,and you guessed it,it looks horrible. But this show has got to be the worse show I've seen with CGI. Everything looks so flashy,and blurry,making you look blind. It looks more like an outdated PC game than a show. The characters are no better at all,and stereotypical is not just the word to describe them. They are snobbish,rude,boy obsessed girls who only care about make-up and being popular. And then we have the villain,Burdine Maxwell. Her mission:To stop the girls from getting the big scoop. Ahhh,what a great villain. (More sarcasm). So yeah,this show is just horrible. Unless you want to be blind or disturbed,don't watch this show,or don't play with the dolls,or don't even think about watching that idiotic 2007 movie.

• Even if you are a girl and a die hard Bratz fan, it's just not possible to enjoy this show.

Bratz the TV show was an unneeded cartoon based on a bad toy line that may have sound cute to the girls who love them, but it's jsut a waste of time. Bratz follows the story of 4 girls who have a passion for fashion and run a magazine company, but they must also face a rival company who wants to defeat them. Thought the premise was stupid? Well that's the last problem with this show. The show is one of those CGI cartoons and like most of them, the CGI is terrible. The colors are way too bright even for a kids show, the characters are terribly designed, and the animation for the CGI is really choppy. The stories are terrible and are not interesting in the least bit. It' just either the girls traveling to look for scoops for their magazines or trying out clothes. Boring nonetheless. There is absolutely no humor at all in this show at all and whatever attempts at humor there are just fail epically. The villain, Burdine Maxwell, is disgraceful. All he cares about is making sure the Bratz don't get the next big scoop. Isn't there any other scoops to get instead of the ones the girls try to get? Again I know this is a girls show, but even if you are a girl and you have to own or see everything that is related to the Bratz, do yourself an enormous favor and please stay away from this show. It's not worth the time, no matter how big of a Bratz fan you are.
  • I only liked the zombie episode, Burdine, and the Tweevils. That was it.

Gee, I only liked the zombie episode (there's something about pink zombies that turns a personal old fetish I have on) the design of Burdine and the Tweevils, and--that was it. Other than that, the show bit. The protagonists whine about how their clothes aren't in fashion, how Burdine is "gross and disgusting" and how each plot is about Burdine trying to find a scoop for her stupid magazine. We were supposed to hate her? I thought she was somewhat sympathetic, if not a touch insane. But, that was just me. The boyfriends are all recolors of one another, and that just kills the "be yourself" aesop they were milking.
  • I can't believe I used to like this show...

Yes, people, you know my secret; I used to be a Bratz fan. But it was only a daft phase I was going through as a child.

Bratz the Show was an uneeded CGI cartoon based on the failed Bratz toyline. Bratz concerns the adventures of four teenage girls; Chloe, Jade, Yasmin and Sasha, who all have a 'passion for fashion' and run their own magazine company. And yes, it gets worse from there.

First up; the show's CGI. It's terrible (No surprise there!). It's choppy, too colourful and the characters have some the worst designs I've ever seen in a cartoon. The stories for the episodes are awful too. They're completely boring. Most of the time, it'll involve the Bratz girls either going shopping or picking up scoops for their magazine. That's it. There isn't a plot in the Bratz series.

And speaking of the Bratz themselves... they're all bland and shallow, with personalities as flat as paper. They're just stereotypical teenage girls who obsess over clothes and boys.

And the villians? Well... the Tweevils are annoying as heck and Burdine Maxwell is probably one of the most shameful villians I've ever seen. All she ever does is think of plans to make sure the Bratz don't get their next scoop. Um, seriously? We're supposed to hate her?

The humour is dreadful. There is absolutely none in the entire show, and when they do pull a joke, it's terrible.

Yes, I know it's a girl's show, but this is awful even by girl's show standards. Even if you are a Bratz fan, just stay away from this. And I still can't believe I used to like this...
  • Oh you have got to be kidding me!

First off the dolls and now this? Are you serious? Ok, so I only watched this for like 5 seconds but watching it those 5 seconds made it feel like my IQ went down a whole bunch. This is bollocks! It's too girly and prissy and blahh! Even though I am a girl myself, I enjoy better things than this disgusting piece of prissy-ness! So I didn't watch most of it but I can tell it will be like that! I watched a movie of them (no, NOT the Bratz Movie) like a couple years back with this little girl and it was stupid!! So I think this show is similar....stupid? Yes? Girly prissy wissy woo woo? Yes? Need I go on?
  • To celebrate my 50th review, I'm going to review one of the worst shows to ever hit the earth.

A line of toys of superficial girls. A horrible movie, and a bullet to the eye tv show. Why does the girls have halos over there name but there called bratz? I hate how the guys listen to the girls all the time and how the girls have so much lipstick on.

If anyone loves this show or has a crush on the girls, you must have no life. You must be a nerd if your in love with these girls. The CG hurts my eyes, it's like everybody wants to try CG instead of good old 2D. There are also other crappy shows who use CG like erky perky, back at the barnyard, jane and the dragon, and monster by mistake.

Storylines: Horrid-1
    Characters: Creepy-1
    CG: Crap looks more appealing-1
    Theme song: My ears bled after I heard it-1
  • ...it's a show now? You've got to be kidding me.

I actually think I lost brain cells watching this.
    I don't like how self-obsessed, image-obsessed and boy-obsessed the girls all seem. Yeah, really great role models for future generations.
    Even the admittedly good casting can't save this show in my eyes.
    I actually don't have anything else to say about this show, because it doesn't even have enough things to insult. It's just a vacuous, waste of TV time (much like the Bratz girls themselves).
    When Bratz replaced Avatar on a Saturday morning show over here (I live in Englad) I didn't even bother staying and watching for more than a few minutes - that's how seriously unimpressed I was.
  • Six high-schoolers take on everyday lives which are critically based on a toyline that gives a terrible message through our American society.

4Kids TV , infamous for placing Animes that has taken an extreme censor like One Piece for example. Now, we're faced with a toyline series. But, it's not just any other toyline! It's a toyline... that sucks. Yeah, thanks to the people who bought them sterotyped breadbrains, we now have to suffer through a television show... based off the entire set. But do you know what's even worse? It's a show right on 4Kids TV. Strangely , I have no idea why people like this show based off toys that are both very controversial, and are being tried on getting in hot water. The biggest reason to find with it is because little girls who play with them have short attention spans that are going to avoid the right advice. Also , not only have the girls gotten a show of their own , but they had been getting movies before the airing of the show. However , we're now going to see in 2007 be known as the year that brought these devils into the big screen. Bratz even goes live action on the silver screen. It's also going to be Live Action! Plain dumb if I ask.

TV.com Rating : 0.0 out of 10.0
  • OMG! The bratz are soooo cool..NOT

Bratz are totally shallow! People should be more like them. They're great role models. I mean, why focus on college and developing talents that help society when we can "shop til we drop" and find a cute boy to go to the dance? Why give to charity or save money for something important when we can buy outfits that make us look like brainless prostitutes? Why mature and ignore the popular girl when we can use a plan that a 6 year old could have devised easily to get her back and win a hot boy over? Yep, the Bratz are great role models for tween wannabes who will someday become future Paris Hiltons, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohans that represent all the bad in this world. This is why teenage girls have a reputation of being preppy, loud, and dramatic. And like someone else said before, this is why terrorists hate us!
  • What is this world turning into?!

Well here's my review for this awful show. First they make a toyline of it and then they made this TV show. And now they are going to release a live action movie of it. OK here's what I think? What the heck were these people thinking when they made Bratz?! What even gave them the idea that kids should play with dolls like those, they're nothing but a bunch of sluts. And so they make this show and later a live action movie. You know what that stuff teaches the kids. How to be a bunch of total sluts. The thing that ticks me off the most about Bratz dolls is that they would make Bratz babies. And I can't BELIEVE that they would make dolls with babies dressed like this. I mean who would want their little 6 year old to be dressed like that. I can't believe parents these days are stupid enough to buy kids these stupid Bratz dolls. I mean what is this world turning into?! Pretty soon all the girls in the whole wide world would be all slutty and all that kind of junk.

My advice to you and parents everywhere. If you have kids. DO NOT let them play with the dolls or even watch the show or see the live action movie. That stuff makes little girls into total sluts. If you want your kids to play with REAL dolls. have them play with Barbie dolls. I guess MyScene is OK for kids to. But not Bratz.
  • Here's what the title should be:Superficial Airheadz

Ok,what do I hve to say about this show,well it's another stereotypical girl show based off a toyline made by 4Kids.Gee,don't we have enough toy based shows and movies that have all jumped the shark?Oh yes let's see now,Winx,My Little Pony,Barbie,and now they torture us with this crap!The girls,their just Bratz who are trying to be cool and honestly look like space aliens with such big and poofy lips,too much make up,and pashion for fashion,oh that's a really intresting slogan.NOT!The guys,don't get me started on the guys,they need to toughen up!Why not show some muscle and don't go around letting those slave driving bratz treat you like(censored)Not talking about my female contacts like diamond_07.Plus,it also copies off 6teeen but is a dumbed down version.It's just

1.a stupid copy cat made for cash
    2.government corruption
    3.stupid
    4.an insult to animation fans like myself made by the ever hated Alfred R Kahn
    5.the reason why girls are so shallow these days.

So if I wanted to watch something girly,I'd watch Sailor Moon(I don't consider it girly though)Now that is vastly superior to these superficial airheads
  • is this what most people think all girls are like?

if it is, there right. all girls are little stick figures with poofy lips who only think about guys and looking pretty.

for those of you who are really REALLY slow, i was being sarcastic. sure some girls are like that but not all of them like this show portrays. those girls are nothing like girls in the real world. take me for example, I would never be caught dead wearing as much makeup as these girls do and if by chanse you catch me wearing a mini skirt and a belly shirt, CALL 911! clearly I have somehow damadged my brain. bottom line, this show is the most steriotypical peice of s--- that i have ever seen in my life and only gets a 1 because the stupid rating system wont go lower
  • oh man these these bad rewviews were right this show is terrible

i mean the style is bland the plots clearly make no scence i dont know what to right in my negative review for bratz so end of review this review is just to increase my level litterly this show should be cancelled so i give this show a 1.0 out of 10.0
  • It's retared!

O-kay, like who spends all of their time beating up some pink lady's dream of being stupid. And I am not gomma waste my life writing magazines? The show is gay. When ballons pop they pop in 2 or 3 pieces, not a billion. They need to improve their computer stuff. When that girl had high lights in her hair, I thought they made a computer mistake. It looked stupid. She looks hot(ter) without it. (She is not HOT!) Why did the pink lady try killing the bratz? And where are the parents? Tell me a school that lets the kid's fat hang out? (Belly Shirts!) YO! YO! YO! POTATO!
  • Okay this show is about every girl sterotype. Girls are all girly not Tomboys, Goths or whatever. oh ya and they all dress in reveiling clothes and just goto the mall and boys...every last damn stereotype here.

Okay I watched this show once. I admit that. But it was so freaking lame. I mean the characters are more one sided then a piece of paper. Chloe only cares about boys...and Dylan is some lameo who doesn't understang girls. The plot is worse then cartoon 'Polly Pocket' something is wrong here. Its just another show to cash off the success of the dolls. Go figure! This show is so bad, there's no real plot except that a evil ulgy woman and two twins plotting against their Bratz magazine. These Brats I'd definetly make their mothers make them stay in there rooms Forever.
  • Did they really need to make a show out of the Bratz dolls?

To answer my question above...No, they did not need to make a show out of this. It's a really preppy/prissy ahow. The dolls wre ok, but animate them and give them a personality, and you just spelled "stereotypical disaster". This is supposed to teach young girls what? That if your pretty, you get anything you want and that life's just a breeze. So many corrupted minds of young girls who watch this... Well, they will get a hard wake up call when they step out into the real world and realize that it doesn't work that way at all. They'll only be stuck up and self-centered. This show is abysmal and degrading. I give it a 0, but TV.com won't accept anything lower than a 1.
  • My rating is "0". But I don't know why T.V.com won't let me rate it that. A show about four stereotypical girls trying to stop an "evil" owner of a rival magazine. One word "Stupid"

This show is completely idiotic. The four main girls are completelly stereotypical trying to keep in with trends and have a magazine story for their "Bratz Magazine". I know, it's SOOOO intresting. (I was being sarcastic). I can't believe anyone would watch this. The girls try to be so independent and be "rockin' girls". But in the end their stupid, pompus, girls who have been wearing makeup since they were babies. The girls aren't the only problems, the guys aren't exactly the best either. They have no backbone. Always being the fallout for the girls. Doing everything they ask. I can see why the girls would think they're better. Quite frankly, this show deserves to be taken off the air. The only reason it's still on is because of those wannabe girls who want to be "Like, omg so pretty and rockin!". Eventually this show will be taken off the air when a new trend comes rushing in. And to be honest, I hope this show ends even before the happens. It presents a bad image that you should wear make up and keep in with trends just to be popualar. When you can easily be pretty on your own. I know what you thinking, I seem to not hate the show, just stereotypical ness. And you're right. And the show seems to endorse that. And that's why it dosen't deserve even a 0.1 rating. To be honest it deserves -10 rating. And if any of you girls or guys even like this show, please stop. And don't be influenced by it. This show is horrible and I think it should be cancelled and banned from public, or even private arings. And those "Bratz" should get a reality check and learn to stop falling through fads and learn to be an original person. And god, the name "Bratz", what a stupid, stupid name. And who the heck would name their school "Styles High"?
  • Ugly and Utterly Stupid. This is what the kids our watching!

In those rare event for myself to hate a show without watching it Bratz fits the bill. Though from watching \"The Soup\" I have seen some clips and it may possibly be the most crud animation I have ever seen but is just as equeally stupid.

This is the bubsy 3D of shows. The backgrouds are bland and ugly, the characters color palette pains the eyes. Also the girls look like down right disturbing they honestly look like space alien whores.

I honestly have to say \"Bratz\" is trying to turn every girl into a whore..alien space whore anyway. Which brings to my idea that Alfred R. Kahn (president of 4kids) is an alien from the planet..well it dosn\'t matter. What matter is he is trying to doom mankind his first actions were raping the greatest anime \"one piece\" and turning into a show that his alien brethen could enjoy,not kids. Secondly he needs woman for his alien planet so he created the bratz show and influenced the toy development into creating the toy with special chemical on it that would create small girls to love it and almost completly turn them into the toys they \"love\" so much.

So what to do. No more petitions or complaning on their message board for they don\'t have feelings or emotions like we humans do. It calls for drastic messures, we must KILL Alfred R. Kahn. No I should say Garbbles Dooshbag Cumhead Burbble the III! Your madness ends now!!!

god help us all!
  • Why can't I give this a 0?

It is THAT bad! Seriously. It is a really bad show about 5 girls trying to be cool and go out with boys and all that nonsence! I've seen better reality shows. First they made us go through all the Barbie crap. Now this? When will they ever stop?! I'm sick of these stereotypical "girly" cartoons and put something better on why don't you?

This show is best to be seen by younger girls. It's no good for older people.
  • Mother of pink! This show stinks!!!

The Bratz merchindice has definetly a long way, but who's idea is it to make them have their own TV series? It's unbelivably dull.
    They have their own magazine, and whatever that company is is planning to shut down the Bratz magazine. The charaters are stupid, in fact, all of them are, especially Dillan. Dillan's an idiot. They try jokes to make it funny, but neither of them are good.
    The animation graphics is worse than the story, they all stunk. These girls with the passion for fasion are acting like female pop stars.
    Come on guys, I've seen other shows that don't stink that hard. If you ever see a Bratz doll, think to yourself: The Bratz show is stupid.
  • What the hell

What the hell is this show oh im a girly girl who loves make up and junk lol just joking im a guy but bratz arent they damn dollz and not to metion it a crapy like barby toy i know this i wacht teletoon and hav seen those crapy comercials.
  • This has got to be the worst show 4kids gots. Hard to believe it got the highest ratings?!?!?!

1.1
    Horrible just horrible. I can't believe they made a show of this. Why not Barbie or something? This is so...eww. Perky girls running around and stuff. Hard to believe people like it. I hope it goes off air soon because its a total waist of time. I'd rather see more Gi Joe than this and I'm a girl. Dang...
  • A guys review for this crap

1.1
    Choppily animated, ugly characters, bad dialouge and being made after a gheddo street trash doll. what prloblems do you see here. It is animated much like that crappy movie \"HoodWinked\" and should suffer the same fate. But 4 Kids is known for crap so they prlobly wont kill this #### anytime soon.
  • Bratz is supposed to be a group of friends who run a magazine for their school.

1.2
    I\\\'ve forseen something like this would happen when the dolls begin skyrocketing the merchandising market. But it wasn\\\'t what I had expected it to be like. The movie was much better, but when I got to know the Bratz I discovered that the characters were completely unrealistic and scantily clad.

It supposed to carries the topic of friendship, but to me it seems that they\\\'re too obsessed with looks and popularity. I wouldn\\\'t recommend your kid sister watching this, for there\\\'s nothing morale about this program. It seems all they ever do is compete with another magazine coporation consisting of two VERY ditzy and ANNOYING twins who even make the Olsen Twins look bad. And the head honcho of the magazine is obsessed with pink! If there\\\'s one color I can\\\'t stand most in the world is that particular color. TO quote Denzworth from Fairly Odd Parents, \\\"AH! It\\\'s pink! It\\\'s a mixture of white and red! It\\\'s so feminine. It reminds me nothing of the hunt!\\\"

I suggest you guys watch something different that has more morale and character development, because this show is just trash.
  • bratz, little brat dolls. that are bratz

1.2
    who in the right mind made a show about little animated dolls named bratz. the bratz are spoiled brats without a cause. this is the type of show i wish would stop. people stop the madness!
    a show about animated dolls
    wha?!!!!!!
    yeah, welcome to pop culture america
    give the rejects a round of shameless apolase
  • This show is awful!

1.2
    Ok, trust me! You dont wont to waste your time watching this show. It stinks! I hate it. I cant believe I watched it. Its about Bratz who act really dumb (and look bad in CGI!) and stupid pink people. Dont watch it. Take my advice and if you do watch, make sure you bring a barf bag with you.
  • Ugh! I thought it couldn't get any worse! Now it's a show?!

1.7
    Gee whiz! What's next, a musical? Bratz on Ice? I defenitely cannot stand this dumb show. It's basically the dumb parrot-lipped, anorexic, one-of-them-looks-like-she-has-bleach-blonde-hair bimbos come to life! This show just looks like stereotyping, including those stupid annoying twins! Their voices are too valley-girl (no offense, but they're just annoying!), and they always like the color PINK! I like pink, but not too obsessive with it!! Like these two are! And the boys, well, gosh! Gee whiz! They're a bunch of wussys!! Everyone in this show has problems, just like the dolls did. I think this show is cancelled; they're not making new episodes anymore. That's a really good thing! What a waste of time. Even a Barbie show would sound much better than this.
< 1 2 3