Bratz

FOX (ended 2007)

Bratz Fan Reviews (68)

5.9
  • It is one of the most greatest shows staring 4 girls

Bratz is a great show as teens we should'nt follow what everyone thinks about the show, and just write a bad review without watching it. All of the girls hav diferent traits that make the show great. Cloe is a drama queen, Jade is is a laid back koolkat, Yasmin is a nurture of the4,and Shasha is justa hip hop dancing diva. all this eximent+action adds up for a recipe for fun.
    I give Bratz a 10 out of ten
  • No wonder they are called Bratz, that's what they are!

It's about spoiled big-headed girls that spend money on useless things. These dolls would teach the little girls to be spoiled and rotten! What happened to just plain old Barbie? Now they are into this Bratz crud. Which brings up a matter, Bratz is just a stupid-looking rip-off of Barbie. Now they have their own show. Oh God no! TV is failing as it is, do we really need the Bratz to make it worse? Exactly what's the point of Bratz? They're just Barbie wannabes with a stupid cartoon! This show really describes the Bratz, they're spoiled and rotten! No offence to any fans, this show is just meaningless to me.
  • Nobody knows I watch this!

Seriously, nobody knows I watch this! I am not huge fan of Bratz. The only reason I watch this is because of my little cousin. She always watches this and makes me watch it. She is a huge bratz fan and has loads of bratz items. A lot of people here like this show and don't like it. And i will be in the middle! The Bratz show is very fashionable, and fashion!. This show is about four, best friends, - Cloe,Sasha,Yasmin,and Jade, The Bratz.
    These girls just love fashion and also they have their own magazine! These girls solve mysteries, travel around the world, throw parties and lots more. . I give this show a 5 out of 10.
  • The best show ever

The is the perfect show for any body. I don't cxare if any one has somthing bad to say about it. I love this show. It's my favoritte show ever. I cant wait for the third to start. I never ever wnt to miss an episode. They always keep me at the edge of my seat. I am always just so exited to see what will happen next. I love all of the romance and drama that comes with the episodes. I would nevr ever ever stop loving thus show. It is my all time favoritte. there is absolutly nothing to hate about it. that's why this show deserves a hundred percent!
  • my daughters first real show she will not miss and everything s a passion for fashion, good job as she loves her wardrobe I asked if she would like a bratz dvd the reply mom you dont need to ask if it bratz i would like it.

This fun and funny show entertains my 6yr then thats all the vote I need no violence no rudenes great i can relax, knowing it not going to upset her or me.

The storys do have an importance of friendship message, they show they dont always get on but always make up which is what does happen in life.

And I will say the music is good too Its not loud with no lyric you dont understand and it has a beat. the nasty berdeane is funny and so pink it is cool more episodes please i am a little tired of the same one over and over
  • To celebrate my 50th review, I'm going to review one of the worst shows to ever hit the earth.

A line of toys of superficial girls. A horrible movie, and a bullet to the eye tv show. Why does the girls have halos over there name but there called bratz? I hate how the guys listen to the girls all the time and how the girls have so much lipstick on.

If anyone loves this show or has a crush on the girls, you must have no life. You must be a nerd if your in love with these girls. The CG hurts my eyes, it's like everybody wants to try CG instead of good old 2D. There are also other crappy shows who use CG like erky perky, back at the barnyard, jane and the dragon, and monster by mistake.

Storylines: Horrid-1
    Characters: Creepy-1
    CG: Crap looks more appealing-1
    Theme song: My ears bled after I heard it-1
  • It's retared!

O-kay, like who spends all of their time beating up some pink lady's dream of being stupid. And I am not gomma waste my life writing magazines? The show is gay. When ballons pop they pop in 2 or 3 pieces, not a billion. They need to improve their computer stuff. When that girl had high lights in her hair, I thought they made a computer mistake. It looked stupid. She looks hot(ter) without it. (She is not HOT!) Why did the pink lady try killing the bratz? And where are the parents? Tell me a school that lets the kid's fat hang out? (Belly Shirts!) YO! YO! YO! POTATO!
  • Okay this show is about every girl sterotype. Girls are all girly not Tomboys, Goths or whatever. oh ya and they all dress in reveiling clothes and just goto the mall and boys...every last damn stereotype here.

Okay I watched this show once. I admit that. But it was so freaking lame. I mean the characters are more one sided then a piece of paper. Chloe only cares about boys...and Dylan is some lameo who doesn't understang girls. The plot is worse then cartoon 'Polly Pocket' something is wrong here. Its just another show to cash off the success of the dolls. Go figure! This show is so bad, there's no real plot except that a evil ulgy woman and two twins plotting against their Bratz magazine. These Brats I'd definetly make their mothers make them stay in there rooms Forever.
  • I keep saying theres nothing good on television anymore. Sadly, I could never be so right. This show is nothing more than a marketing gimmick to sell dolls.

3.5
    I always give every new show the benefit of the doubt before passing judgement. Unfornately, I show have gone with my gut instinct and turned off the television. I saw about 3 or 4 episodes before I called it quits completely. The way the charcters are depicted is completely unrealistic. I'm a guy and the way these girls behave are exactly what I DON'T like in a girl. In their attempts to act selfless and independent, these characters fail and still give off the impression they are self absorbed and obsessed with material issues. The twins in pink are by far the worse. Granted, they're supposed to be comedy relief, but they could've been handled much better. Its sends the wrong idea that blond girls who wear pink are nothing but airheaded bimbos who think of only but themselves. Speaking of wrong messages, the whole show gives off the idea that girls only need to concentrate on clothes, makeup, and boys. Those vices are okay, but the they emphasize it on the show.
    The animation itself is also below quality. The characters pretty much share the same archetype body with little to no uniqueness and/or originality; like the dolls. Plus the shapes of the bodies give off the idea that that's the way teen girls should look these days. Animation doesn't need to be Pixar level quality, but still, there's been better 3D programming out there.
    This series is one I would not show to any young female audience.
  • This Show rox and it shows girls how to follow there dreams!

It\'s funny cool HOT! and amazing! 4 regular teen girls stride closer to there dreams like having there own fashion magazine! this show proves that dreams can come true! no matter if you have to beat the reining queen of fashion! also is great for teens because the Bratz share everyday problems like us! it also can help show you whats in style like where to go what to wear! awesome show and one of my personal faves!
  • I can't even survive 5 minutes of this show

Just so you know,I'm a boy,and I don't play with dolls. Especially these things. Bratz are basically toy dolls. Then,a TV show came one,and it has got to be one of the worst cartoons ever to hit TV. The show follows the misadventures of four stereotypical girls Chloe,Sasha,Yasmin and Jade,who run a magazine,and try to get the scoop. Ah,how original! (Sarcasm) The first thing you will notice about this show is the animation. It's done in CGI,and you guessed it,it looks horrible. But this show has got to be the worse show I've seen with CGI. Everything looks so flashy,and blurry,making you look blind. It looks more like an outdated PC game than a show. The characters are no better at all,and stereotypical is not just the word to describe them. They are snobbish,rude,boy obsessed girls who only care about make-up and being popular. And then we have the villain,Burdine Maxwell. Her mission:To stop the girls from getting the big scoop. Ahhh,what a great villain. (More sarcasm). So yeah,this show is just horrible. Unless you want to be blind or disturbed,don't watch this show,or don't play with the dolls,or don't even think about watching that idiotic 2007 movie.

• Oh you have got to be kidding me!

First off the dolls and now this? Are you serious? Ok, so I only watched this for like 5 seconds but watching it those 5 seconds made it feel like my IQ went down a whole bunch. This is bollocks! It's too girly and prissy and blahh! Even though I am a girl myself, I enjoy better things than this disgusting piece of prissy-ness! So I didn't watch most of it but I can tell it will be like that! I watched a movie of them (no, NOT the Bratz Movie) like a couple years back with this little girl and it was stupid!! So I think this show is similar....stupid? Yes? Girly prissy wissy woo woo? Yes? Need I go on?
  • oh man these these bad rewviews were right this show is terrible

i mean the style is bland the plots clearly make no scence i dont know what to right in my negative review for bratz so end of review this review is just to increase my level litterly this show should be cancelled so i give this show a 1.0 out of 10.0
  • Did they really need to make a show out of the Bratz dolls?

To answer my question above...No, they did not need to make a show out of this. It's a really preppy/prissy ahow. The dolls wre ok, but animate them and give them a personality, and you just spelled "stereotypical disaster". This is supposed to teach young girls what? That if your pretty, you get anything you want and that life's just a breeze. So many corrupted minds of young girls who watch this... Well, they will get a hard wake up call when they step out into the real world and realize that it doesn't work that way at all. They'll only be stuck up and self-centered. This show is abysmal and degrading. I give it a 0, but TV.com won't accept anything lower than a 1.
  • This has got to be the worst show 4kids gots. Hard to believe it got the highest ratings?!?!?!

1.1
    Horrible just horrible. I can't believe they made a show of this. Why not Barbie or something? This is so...eww. Perky girls running around and stuff. Hard to believe people like it. I hope it goes off air soon because its a total waist of time. I'd rather see more Gi Joe than this and I'm a girl. Dang...
  • Bratz is supposed to be a group of friends who run a magazine for their school.

1.2
    I\\\'ve forseen something like this would happen when the dolls begin skyrocketing the merchandising market. But it wasn\\\'t what I had expected it to be like. The movie was much better, but when I got to know the Bratz I discovered that the characters were completely unrealistic and scantily clad.

It supposed to carries the topic of friendship, but to me it seems that they\\\'re too obsessed with looks and popularity. I wouldn\\\'t recommend your kid sister watching this, for there\\\'s nothing morale about this program. It seems all they ever do is compete with another magazine coporation consisting of two VERY ditzy and ANNOYING twins who even make the Olsen Twins look bad. And the head honcho of the magazine is obsessed with pink! If there\\\'s one color I can\\\'t stand most in the world is that particular color. TO quote Denzworth from Fairly Odd Parents, \\\"AH! It\\\'s pink! It\\\'s a mixture of white and red! It\\\'s so feminine. It reminds me nothing of the hunt!\\\"

I suggest you guys watch something different that has more morale and character development, because this show is just trash.
  • The arcing trend in animation continues a downward spiral.

1.8
    In the 90s we were seeing a renaissance in cartoons that were creator driven, original projects that the people who drew the shows also wrote just like the old days. Now the 90s are becoming the good old days as studios are cranking out derivative fare and doggerel based on toys.

"Bratz" is by far the nadir. Its supporters will claim that it's teaching girls about being positive about themselves, but how can any girl feel positive having the disproportionate bodies, half mast, over-made-up eyes and thick, pouty lips? On top of which, its positive image message is buffered by the notion that being a star (the notion that prancing around like one makes you one) and shopping is more important than doing something actually positive. These "stars" have zilch personality. It makes "Totally Spies" look like "Rocky & Bullwinkle."

Sad fact is that today's programmers are no longer taking chances because they can't afford to launch something daringly original and hope it clicks. They go for market research and the assumption that "Bratz" is what the target audience (little girls under the age of 9) want to see. Save it for Nickelodeon or Disney Channel, where Mary Sue shows seem to thrive.
  • Bratz eh, hmmm yep that's definetly the right name for a buch of ugly, snobby, and self absorbed girls(though I'm not sure they could understand all those words)

2.4
    Plot : A bunch of girls that are "BFF's" go on whacky adventures with fashion, cell phones, and other junk that shows off how much these girls are complete self absorbed idiots.
    Writing: At the latest atempt by Al Kahn and his butchering crew to make a sucsessfull girl television show, we find ourselves with this Barbie ripoff called "Bratz", which is indeed not a television show but in reality a Moster that has escaped from a evil Docters Lab. There really isn't any writting, considering you don't need writting to know that you don't want to see the next episode.
    Acting: None, well atleast there's no acting that's good.
    Sub: Animation: This show could be live action if it wanted too but who cares about that, it's all about fashion! :(.
    Special: Rip Off: What else can I say I'ts bad, that's all.
  • Big headed girls run a magazine.

0.0
    Tell me that this show didn't get a perfect 10. ME DON'T LIKE BRATZ. Whoever came up with this show must be an 8 year old girl. These girls don't even have visible noses. Making a show over a line of dolls. HELL NO. This is the worst review I have ever written. SO you can tell I hate this show.
    This a stereotype of teen girls. I'm a teenage girl, I never use my cellphone, I don't talk a lot, I like to read and draw. But all of the girls are high pitched giggling, air headed, fashion obsessed, idiots.
  • ...it's a show now? You've got to be kidding me.

I actually think I lost brain cells watching this.
    I don't like how self-obsessed, image-obsessed and boy-obsessed the girls all seem. Yeah, really great role models for future generations.
    Even the admittedly good casting can't save this show in my eyes.
    I actually don't have anything else to say about this show, because it doesn't even have enough things to insult. It's just a vacuous, waste of TV time (much like the Bratz girls themselves).
    When Bratz replaced Avatar on a Saturday morning show over here (I live in Englad) I didn't even bother staying and watching for more than a few minutes - that's how seriously unimpressed I was.
  • is this what most people think all girls are like?

if it is, there right. all girls are little stick figures with poofy lips who only think about guys and looking pretty.

for those of you who are really REALLY slow, i was being sarcastic. sure some girls are like that but not all of them like this show portrays. those girls are nothing like girls in the real world. take me for example, I would never be caught dead wearing as much makeup as these girls do and if by chanse you catch me wearing a mini skirt and a belly shirt, CALL 911! clearly I have somehow damadged my brain. bottom line, this show is the most steriotypical peice of s--- that i have ever seen in my life and only gets a 1 because the stupid rating system wont go lower
  • Mother of pink! This show stinks!!!

The Bratz merchindice has definetly a long way, but who's idea is it to make them have their own TV series? It's unbelivably dull.
    They have their own magazine, and whatever that company is is planning to shut down the Bratz magazine. The charaters are stupid, in fact, all of them are, especially Dillan. Dillan's an idiot. They try jokes to make it funny, but neither of them are good.
    The animation graphics is worse than the story, they all stunk. These girls with the passion for fasion are acting like female pop stars.
    Come on guys, I've seen other shows that don't stink that hard. If you ever see a Bratz doll, think to yourself: The Bratz show is stupid.
  • What the hell

What the hell is this show oh im a girly girl who loves make up and junk lol just joking im a guy but bratz arent they damn dollz and not to metion it a crapy like barby toy i know this i wacht teletoon and hav seen those crapy comercials.
  • A guys review for this crap

1.1
    Choppily animated, ugly characters, bad dialouge and being made after a gheddo street trash doll. what prloblems do you see here. It is animated much like that crappy movie \"HoodWinked\" and should suffer the same fate. But 4 Kids is known for crap so they prlobly wont kill this #### anytime soon.
  • bratz, little brat dolls. that are bratz

1.2
    who in the right mind made a show about little animated dolls named bratz. the bratz are spoiled brats without a cause. this is the type of show i wish would stop. people stop the madness!
    a show about animated dolls
    wha?!!!!!!
    yeah, welcome to pop culture america
    give the rejects a round of shameless apolase
  • This show is awful!

1.2
    Ok, trust me! You dont wont to waste your time watching this show. It stinks! I hate it. I cant believe I watched it. Its about Bratz who act really dumb (and look bad in CGI!) and stupid pink people. Dont watch it. Take my advice and if you do watch, make sure you bring a barf bag with you.
  • Ugh! I thought it couldn't get any worse! Now it's a show?!

1.7
    Gee whiz! What's next, a musical? Bratz on Ice? I defenitely cannot stand this dumb show. It's basically the dumb parrot-lipped, anorexic, one-of-them-looks-like-she-has-bleach-blonde-hair bimbos come to life! This show just looks like stereotyping, including those stupid annoying twins! Their voices are too valley-girl (no offense, but they're just annoying!), and they always like the color PINK! I like pink, but not too obsessive with it!! Like these two are! And the boys, well, gosh! Gee whiz! They're a bunch of wussys!! Everyone in this show has problems, just like the dolls did. I think this show is cancelled; they're not making new episodes anymore. That's a really good thing! What a waste of time. Even a Barbie show would sound much better than this.
  • Simple Terrible,there is no one in really life such as dumb as this girls.

1.7
    There is no one in real life such as dumb as this characters; I don´t understand why such dolls are capitaliced to set a bad example among young female tweenz, I´m not going to think it about because I´m not behind of any of the marcheting campaing if this... But I know all of this is set to produce money and nothing more, I could saw one of the episodes and was extremely dumb and pointless, but I already justified my review of this show as a marketing campaing for the dolls with their own television show, and I don´t have any necessite to say anything else.
  • This cartoon is called: Bratz because that's what they Truly and Really are! This is some stupid Girly Cartoon based on the busted toyline, with Horrible 3-D CGI Animation and Graphics.

1.9
    My remake of a 78th review after Full House because it got Deleted for violation. This cartoon is one of the stupidest spin-offs of the toys ever. Who would wanna Watch this? It's about four stupid spoiled Little Gals that spend money on Pointless, Junky, and Useless Things. They want to do Gross things with Boys and they want to be cool. Ok! Let's all be Spoiled and cool just like the Bratz! Let's spend money on Useless things so everyone will date us! Wwwweeeeeee!!! Ha! Just Kidding! NOW! Parents, If you are reading this and have a Young Daughter, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT let her Play with the Dolls, Play their Terrible Video games, Watch the Movies and Commericals and Most Importantly, Do NOT let her watch the Cartoon series. It's stupid, spoiled and Abysmal! I got my Brain-cells dead from watching this. It's a Snorefest for this kind of Shows! This cartoon Truly gets a Super-duper girly............. F--!!!! Here the Results:

Voice-acting: C 6.0/10.0 Average.

Animation: D-- 4.0/10.0 Poor. The Animation is in low and Dark Quatily. Graphics: F-- 2.2/10.0 This is the reason what made the cartoon very Horrible. The Graphics made the girls have Ugly big Heads.

Sound: E- 3.0/10.0 Horrible Music with Broken Sound-effects. They are terrible at making music!

Dialouge: F-- 0.5/10.0 Awful and Annoying.

Lasting Appeal: F-- 2.4/10.0 Terribly None. This cartoon sucks a female monkey Butt.

Overall: F-- 1.9/10.0 To make this 10 times worse, 4Kids Entertainment helped make this awful girls cartoon. What were they Thinking?!?! They are getting Interesting to Girls Toylines now?! This cannot get any worse. What's next?! Bratz appearing on a Future Super Mario bros. Game?! 4Kids must been out of their minds to think of making this awful spin-off of the toyline. Barbie's toylines were quite Annoying too because they show this stupid Barbie Commercials all the time every 10 minutes. They should end all the girl's toyline Franchises!!!! That's all for this awful spin-off cartoon. Good night everyone.
  • Some idiotic adolescents who proclaim that the meaning of life and the answer for everything is "fashion for passion", and who are followed and admired by those who strongly believe in that motto. A great roll of the eyes.

I didn't think no show would actually receive such a negative, well deserved, feedback until I saw this show on tv. The plots are so cliched, with overused themes and bad directed scenes. The voice acting is excrutianally crude. Pretty much the whole show burns the eyes in sight and shatters the eardrums when heard. The girls are the worst of the worst. They go around with skimppy, revealing clothing showing around their breats and legs (even presenting the well beloved 'booty scenes') to anybody who is presented in front of them, but somehow they manage to think that they are actually well respected and smart! and that of course dressing like a stripper will surely land you a job as a scientist. Of course, since their motto is "Passion for fashion", they live up to it and make it their number one priority. Bad example for little girls!!!, who are of course the number one viewer of these mediocre show. I'm even surprised I gave it a 2.
< 1 2 3