Bratz

FOX (ended 2007)

Bratz Fan Reviews (67)

5.9
  • Even if you are a girl and a die hard Bratz fan, it's just not possible to enjoy this show.

Bratz the TV show was an unneeded cartoon based on a bad toy line that may have sound cute to the girls who love them, but it's jsut a waste of time. Bratz follows the story of 4 girls who have a passion for fashion and run a magazine company, but they must also face a rival company who wants to defeat them. Thought the premise was stupid? Well that's the last problem with this show. The show is one of those CGI cartoons and like most of them, the CGI is terrible. The colors are way too bright even for a kids show, the characters are terribly designed, and the animation for the CGI is really choppy. The stories are terrible and are not interesting in the least bit. It' just either the girls traveling to look for scoops for their magazines or trying out clothes. Boring nonetheless. There is absolutely no humor at all in this show at all and whatever attempts at humor there are just fail epically. The villain, Burdine Maxwell, is disgraceful. All he cares about is making sure the Bratz don't get the next big scoop. Isn't there any other scoops to get instead of the ones the girls try to get? Again I know this is a girls show, but even if you are a girl and you have to own or see everything that is related to the Bratz, do yourself an enormous favor and please stay away from this show. It's not worth the time, no matter how big of a Bratz fan you are.
  • Six high-schoolers take on everyday lives which are critically based on a toyline that gives a terrible message through our American society.

4Kids TV , infamous for placing Animes that has taken an extreme censor like One Piece for example. Now, we're faced with a toyline series. But, it's not just any other toyline! It's a toyline... that sucks. Yeah, thanks to the people who bought them sterotyped breadbrains, we now have to suffer through a television show... based off the entire set. But do you know what's even worse? It's a show right on 4Kids TV. Strangely , I have no idea why people like this show based off toys that are both very controversial, and are being tried on getting in hot water. The biggest reason to find with it is because little girls who play with them have short attention spans that are going to avoid the right advice. Also , not only have the girls gotten a show of their own , but they had been getting movies before the airing of the show. However , we're now going to see in 2007 be known as the year that brought these devils into the big screen. Bratz even goes live action on the silver screen. It's also going to be Live Action! Plain dumb if I ask.

TV.com Rating : 0.0 out of 10.0
  • good show

i love the theme song. the animation is really well done and i love how it is computer animation. this show has sasha, jade cloe and yasmin. 4 girls who work on there magazine which they call bratz. snd how they got the name bratz, i'll explain in a minute. ok so here's how they got the name bratz. thanks to burdine, a rich lady in the show hates them and in one episode burdine called them bratz and if i'm not mistaken i think that's how they got the name for there magazine. this show rocks. i love it. it's my favorite show on tv, the bratz rock!
  • The dolls might give me the creeps, but the show doesn't.

7.3
    As much as I dislike the dolls, and as much as it pains me, I must say that I am rather fond of this show. It shows the misadventures of four teenage girls and three teenage boys as they publish a struggling fashion magazine. Sure the girls may seem a bit shallow, but the show makes them look shallow in a good way. It gives them each a heart of gold, and it doesn't make them mean-spirited like the evil head of a major rival magazine and her twin bimbo flunky interns.
    I think that this is a pretty nice show.
  • This show must come back! I know many may disagree but i know they are people out there who do agree

This show was so much fun to watch. I am so mad that it does not go on but I refuse to beleive it's not coming back. i love this show. it's one of the best shows ever! i love you all who agree! all the characters are so much fun and interesting and unique. i love the couples. they are all so cute. i could never get enough of this show. it is filled with romance comedy dram and more. the stories are all well put together. it's the perfect show for girls everywhere! i love the bratz. Go Bratz!
  • Best Show on earth next to Brandy and Mr.Whiskers.

This show is so great I love it and wohever dosent sucks really bad it is really good and really funny its just as cool as the dolls I love it so much it also is about freindship and tellig you you can do anythig if you set your mind to it it is verry great I will most likely always like it you should tune in!!!!!!!
  • C'mon! Just because it's based off of dolls doesn't mean that it's automatically a bad show with creepy smiling dolls saying "I'm happy! Are you happy?"

This show is very underrated, why? Because it was based off a popular doll line. That's probably it. But there might also be other opinions on this matter, but who knows? But it'll probably not get much of a fair chance if somebody would only look for the bad in it.

Now, onto my thoughts on the series. I think that this show has a good voice cast. I felt like I had to see it when I saw that Tia Mowry was the voice of Sasha, being a big fan of the TV series Sister, Sister. I like the different personalities the Bratz have, though I think it goes on a little thick when Yasmin always wants to donate her winnings to a local charity.

The only thing I don't like is the twins. Though I'm pretty certain that they are just really annoying because they might be based off of a certain doll competitor.
  • It is a good show, but aimed at a younger audience....

Bratz is a good show aimed at a younger audience but I think the people who watch it most are the audience it's not aimed at. Lots of people think it's sad but some of the messages in it are really good. As with a lot of shows you have to read in between the lines witch can be harder than it sounds. In this the main messages are respect, don't lie or try to be the best, look out for your friends and other important stuff like don't ditch your friends if they wont ditch you. So treat others as you would want them to treat you.
  • This is one of my daughters favorite shows and I have to say that I enjoy it as well.

My daughter and her friends are HUGE Bratz fans and they love this show. We capture it every saturday on DVR and they are planning a Bratz marathon for Christmas Vacation. Yes it coud use some fine tuning on the graphics but other than that its a good kids show.
  • Better Than Nothing

This show was canceled a long time ago, but I still wish it were here. Yes, I can understand most of the reasons why people didn't enjoy the show, but when I look back on the times when nothing but 'play time' was important to me and my best friend, there were always Bratz. I may be too old now to watch the shows, but I have numberous girls that I babysit that are always asking me to watch Bratz on my iPhone. I wish the show was still here because when I was younger and loved Bratz, I was only allowed to buy and play with certain dolls due to the fact that Bratz were a huge introduction of (too much) makeup, teaching young kids 'attitude', and innapropriate clothing. I would have watched the show over buying the dolls because I do not recall the bratz in the T.V. series acting 'braty', unless you were counting the annoying pink twins, and alot of the episodes had good morals like; one-on-one problem solving, excepting others opinions, working together, encouragement, and many more things I didn't learn until later on in life. Sure there were other shows I could have watched, but I was in a stage in life were I had grown out of Barbie and was too young for Full House, Bratz were my only option and I loved it! I just wish that Bratz could have been a little more appropriate for young viewers, we dont want to shape girls into half dressed women with personallities that say 'what you look like is more important than who you are on the inside'. I still gave an 8 on rating for me and my best friends favorite pass time show, I miss you Becky! (1996-2007).
  • it is a pretty good show!! read my review !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most boy hate it and i mean hate it now i dont i just dont get to see it a lot the only way i can see it is by youtube!! But my brother was the 1 who made me want to watch it because he was the 1 who gave me a video game of bratz!! so can someone tell me what channel is it on!!! thank you and have a nice day! and also it should not be canceled !! so boys back of girls. leave us be. and back of of us. why do you even care what we watch.... thank you very much!
  • I can't believe I used to watch this show!!!!

I used to be a huge Bratz fan. After looking at those uh, "things", again while cleaning my closet, I wondered why they made those for children in the first place.

I remember waking up to Saturday mornings for Winx Club, Magical DoReMi, and Mew Mew Power back in 2005. I LOVED this show, had all the direct-to-DVD movies, and watched it religiously.

I really wonder why I did now. The show is very cliche`, the CGI is terrible (though it's beautiful if you compare it to anything made by Video Briquendo or Spark Plug Entertainment, ugh), and the messages aren't as good as they seem. They're all like, "Hey! You're beautiful just the way you are! Now let's take out those braids and swap your glasses for contacts!" (As a child, I hated that scene, because they thought said girl looked bad in her glasses. I wear glasses, thank you very much)

I'm giving it a five. Why five? Because there are MUCH worse out there. *cough*Fanboy & ChumChum*cough*iCarly*cough*
  • Can even make a child's life go down.

This show has potential! To ruin things!

Plot: Bratz consists of a five girls, that always whines about their hair, boys, appearance and nothing else.

Characters: Serves as a bad influence for children, they have ridiculous clothes that are promiscuous. And their attitude too! Can make kids go down in their teenage years! The characters always does what a person with a low IQ would do. Voices are annoying because of their frequent whining, but the other characters besides those girls, are okay.

Issues: Read Above. This deserves the category "Issues".

Art: Less colorful than it's crap spinoff "Trollz". Which is okay, the animation is poor this time.

Overall: -5.1. This show is somewhat an abomination to me. Avoid ASAP.
  • I only liked the zombie episode, Burdine, and the Tweevils. That was it.

Gee, I only liked the zombie episode (there's something about pink zombies that turns a personal old fetish I have on) the design of Burdine and the Tweevils, and--that was it. Other than that, the show bit. The protagonists whine about how their clothes aren't in fashion, how Burdine is "gross and disgusting" and how each plot is about Burdine trying to find a scoop for her stupid magazine. We were supposed to hate her? I thought she was somewhat sympathetic, if not a touch insane. But, that was just me. The boyfriends are all recolors of one another, and that just kills the "be yourself" aesop they were milking.
  • I can't believe I used to like this show...

Yes, people, you know my secret; I used to be a Bratz fan. But it was only a daft phase I was going through as a child.

Bratz the Show was an uneeded CGI cartoon based on the failed Bratz toyline. Bratz concerns the adventures of four teenage girls; Chloe, Jade, Yasmin and Sasha, who all have a 'passion for fashion' and run their own magazine company. And yes, it gets worse from there.

First up; the show's CGI. It's terrible (No surprise there!). It's choppy, too colourful and the characters have some the worst designs I've ever seen in a cartoon. The stories for the episodes are awful too. They're completely boring. Most of the time, it'll involve the Bratz girls either going shopping or picking up scoops for their magazine. That's it. There isn't a plot in the Bratz series.

And speaking of the Bratz themselves... they're all bland and shallow, with personalities as flat as paper. They're just stereotypical teenage girls who obsess over clothes and boys.

And the villians? Well... the Tweevils are annoying as heck and Burdine Maxwell is probably one of the most shameful villians I've ever seen. All she ever does is think of plans to make sure the Bratz don't get their next scoop. Um, seriously? We're supposed to hate her?

The humour is dreadful. There is absolutely none in the entire show, and when they do pull a joke, it's terrible.

Yes, I know it's a girl's show, but this is awful even by girl's show standards. Even if you are a Bratz fan, just stay away from this. And I still can't believe I used to like this...
  • OMG! The bratz are soooo cool..NOT

Bratz are totally shallow! People should be more like them. They're great role models. I mean, why focus on college and developing talents that help society when we can "shop til we drop" and find a cute boy to go to the dance? Why give to charity or save money for something important when we can buy outfits that make us look like brainless prostitutes? Why mature and ignore the popular girl when we can use a plan that a 6 year old could have devised easily to get her back and win a hot boy over? Yep, the Bratz are great role models for tween wannabes who will someday become future Paris Hiltons, Britney Spears, and Lindsay Lohans that represent all the bad in this world. This is why teenage girls have a reputation of being preppy, loud, and dramatic. And like someone else said before, this is why terrorists hate us!
  • What is this world turning into?!

Well here's my review for this awful show. First they make a toyline of it and then they made this TV show. And now they are going to release a live action movie of it. OK here's what I think? What the heck were these people thinking when they made Bratz?! What even gave them the idea that kids should play with dolls like those, they're nothing but a bunch of sluts. And so they make this show and later a live action movie. You know what that stuff teaches the kids. How to be a bunch of total sluts. The thing that ticks me off the most about Bratz dolls is that they would make Bratz babies. And I can't BELIEVE that they would make dolls with babies dressed like this. I mean who would want their little 6 year old to be dressed like that. I can't believe parents these days are stupid enough to buy kids these stupid Bratz dolls. I mean what is this world turning into?! Pretty soon all the girls in the whole wide world would be all slutty and all that kind of junk.

My advice to you and parents everywhere. If you have kids. DO NOT let them play with the dolls or even watch the show or see the live action movie. That stuff makes little girls into total sluts. If you want your kids to play with REAL dolls. have them play with Barbie dolls. I guess MyScene is OK for kids to. But not Bratz.
  • Here's what the title should be:Superficial Airheadz

Ok,what do I hve to say about this show,well it's another stereotypical girl show based off a toyline made by 4Kids.Gee,don't we have enough toy based shows and movies that have all jumped the shark?Oh yes let's see now,Winx,My Little Pony,Barbie,and now they torture us with this crap!The girls,their just Bratz who are trying to be cool and honestly look like space aliens with such big and poofy lips,too much make up,and pashion for fashion,oh that's a really intresting slogan.NOT!The guys,don't get me started on the guys,they need to toughen up!Why not show some muscle and don't go around letting those slave driving bratz treat you like(censored)Not talking about my female contacts like diamond_07.Plus,it also copies off 6teeen but is a dumbed down version.It's just

1.a stupid copy cat made for cash
    2.government corruption
    3.stupid
    4.an insult to animation fans like myself made by the ever hated Alfred R Kahn
    5.the reason why girls are so shallow these days.

So if I wanted to watch something girly,I'd watch Sailor Moon(I don't consider it girly though)Now that is vastly superior to these superficial airheads
  • My rating is "0". But I don't know why T.V.com won't let me rate it that. A show about four stereotypical girls trying to stop an "evil" owner of a rival magazine. One word "Stupid"

This show is completely idiotic. The four main girls are completelly stereotypical trying to keep in with trends and have a magazine story for their "Bratz Magazine". I know, it's SOOOO intresting. (I was being sarcastic). I can't believe anyone would watch this. The girls try to be so independent and be "rockin' girls". But in the end their stupid, pompus, girls who have been wearing makeup since they were babies. The girls aren't the only problems, the guys aren't exactly the best either. They have no backbone. Always being the fallout for the girls. Doing everything they ask. I can see why the girls would think they're better. Quite frankly, this show deserves to be taken off the air. The only reason it's still on is because of those wannabe girls who want to be "Like, omg so pretty and rockin!". Eventually this show will be taken off the air when a new trend comes rushing in. And to be honest, I hope this show ends even before the happens. It presents a bad image that you should wear make up and keep in with trends just to be popualar. When you can easily be pretty on your own. I know what you thinking, I seem to not hate the show, just stereotypical ness. And you're right. And the show seems to endorse that. And that's why it dosen't deserve even a 0.1 rating. To be honest it deserves -10 rating. And if any of you girls or guys even like this show, please stop. And don't be influenced by it. This show is horrible and I think it should be cancelled and banned from public, or even private arings. And those "Bratz" should get a reality check and learn to stop falling through fads and learn to be an original person. And god, the name "Bratz", what a stupid, stupid name. And who the heck would name their school "Styles High"?
  • Ugly and Utterly Stupid. This is what the kids our watching!

In those rare event for myself to hate a show without watching it Bratz fits the bill. Though from watching \"The Soup\" I have seen some clips and it may possibly be the most crud animation I have ever seen but is just as equeally stupid.

This is the bubsy 3D of shows. The backgrouds are bland and ugly, the characters color palette pains the eyes. Also the girls look like down right disturbing they honestly look like space alien whores.

I honestly have to say \"Bratz\" is trying to turn every girl into a whore..alien space whore anyway. Which brings to my idea that Alfred R. Kahn (president of 4kids) is an alien from the planet..well it dosn\'t matter. What matter is he is trying to doom mankind his first actions were raping the greatest anime \"one piece\" and turning into a show that his alien brethen could enjoy,not kids. Secondly he needs woman for his alien planet so he created the bratz show and influenced the toy development into creating the toy with special chemical on it that would create small girls to love it and almost completly turn them into the toys they \"love\" so much.

So what to do. No more petitions or complaning on their message board for they don\'t have feelings or emotions like we humans do. It calls for drastic messures, we must KILL Alfred R. Kahn. No I should say Garbbles Dooshbag Cumhead Burbble the III! Your madness ends now!!!

god help us all!
  • Why can't I give this a 0?

It is THAT bad! Seriously. It is a really bad show about 5 girls trying to be cool and go out with boys and all that nonsence! I've seen better reality shows. First they made us go through all the Barbie crap. Now this? When will they ever stop?! I'm sick of these stereotypical "girly" cartoons and put something better on why don't you?

This show is best to be seen by younger girls. It's no good for older people.
  • UGH!

0.5
    The Bratz doing a fashion magazine? Do I need to comment? This just shows that girls are shallow nowadays and obsessed with fashion. How pathetic. This is just too sad for words and Walt Disney would even turn in his grave over this utter pile of donkey droppings. Kill it now.
  • You guys are all wrong -.-

Well, first, Bratz IS NOT a show! It's movies on the different adventures they've gone through. Example ? There is Bratz BABY'z, Bratz Kid'z, and Bratz Teen''z. The people who are saying they dress badly...IT'S A C A R T O O N! You don't want your kids to dress like them? Then don't let them. Point blank. Oh, and the outfits are not inappropriate (yes I spelled it wrong), Yes, there shirts are SOMETIMES a bit above their belly button, does that matter? Teen's these days wear worse! Instead of complaining on how the look, think about what they teach kids. Bratz teach kids that anything can happen if you put your mind to it! Or doesn't matter how tall, small or anything to try and win. Bratz also shows how friendships can have its days, but in the end, your BFF's and you can do anything. It also shows loyalty, trust, girl power, being nice to one another, and teamwork! C:
  • The greatest show ever based on friendship,romance comedy and drama. Four best friends, Cloe, Yasmin, Jade, and Sasha start their own hip teen magazine and spend their time finding the biggest scoop for it. This is definatly the best show for anyone!

OMG! This is the best show to ever hit the face of this Earth. I love it so much I wish I could watch it every single day, nonstop!! Thank you, who ever made this show, and whoever agrees with me, hi-fiving! Anyone who dissagrees is just plain crazy, SERIOUSLY!!! This show is totally the best show on Earth. There is suspence, comedy, romance and more! It is practically impossible to hate this show. There is nothing not to like, unlike those other shows that even though you like it alot, you can still find at least one tiny flaw. Well, not this show. This is truly the best show ever. The day this show goes on 24/7 is the day I really live. Give it up Bratz fanz! I know you out there!!!
  • SHUT THE F UP EVERYBODY! Aint nothin wrong with the show. Even though I hate the dolls, I love the show!!! Cloe, Yasmin, Sasha and Jade try to find different ideas to put into Bratz magazine.

I love girly girl shows and this one is great! Yazmin and Sasha are my favorite but all of the girls are great. I loved the episode when Eaton wanted to ask Yazmin out but couldn't find the right words to say to her. I thought it was so romantic especially at the end when they went to the party. I think this show is really cool and it's not a bad show for the girls that love the bratz dolls. If I had a daughter I would make her watch the show because I would want her to grow up and act like a girl, not a tomboy like the girls of the show W.I.T.C.H. Then on top of that my daughter wouldn't even think about telling me that she's a lesbian because the girls of BRATZ like boys.
  • the Bratz are the girls with a passion 4 fashion!

i totally LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I AlWaYs RE-CORD It AnD EvErYtHiNg!!! MY fAvOrItE SHOW iN THE WORLD!!!! The girls with a passion 4 fashion are the girls with a passion 4 fashion!!!! anyone who dislikes it are crazy!!!! cuz Bratz is the best thing in this world!!!! actually, in this solar system!!!!
  • Why are you guys dissin Bratz?

I'm gonna tell it like it is on this one. You guy gave it a bad review because you are over at least 12 and you are not a kid at heart. I'm turning 15 July 31, and I'm a big kid, so I love the show. This show is targeting the ages of those who buy the dolls, books, and cd's. So truley it is for those under 12. I mean sure I bought both cd's, dvd's, dolls, and a book. You have to be a kid or an over aged kid to like the show. If you aren't one or the other you won't like the show. If you don't like the show then change the channel. No one said you have to look at it. I have friends around my age who are in the same vote. We watch cartoons all the time. We watch Bratz, Winx Club, and some others. Only a kid or big kid would like this show. I would say this show is underappreciated.

The cd's are real good also. They actually put some of them on radio. They have unknown artist sing on the tracks and some sound familliar. Unlike some other artist they don't sing about money they make, and stuff like that.
  • Move over Barbie! It's time for ONLY Girls with a PASSION for FASHION to get the spotlight! It's BRATZ and it's time for them to shine! A dream has come true for the BRATZ fans! This show is very inspirational, educational, and it's loveable to watch! Eve

Move over Barbie! It's time for the ONLY Girls with a PASSION for FASHION to get the spotlight! It's BRATZ and it's time for them to shine! A dream has come true for the BRATZ fans! They've been asking for a BRATZ tv series for years! This show is very inspirational, educational, and the characters are very loveable. To know the whole beginning, you have to watch BRATZ new movie "Rock Angelz"! It's also a great movie too! This show has comedy, romance, drama, adventure, and a whole lot of fashion! Plus, cool music. Everyone should watch it! Recommend it!
  • four teenage girls start to make their own magazine where they meet many famous people in order 2 keep theri magazine going but they have to beat out their compotition burdine kursey and kacey from your thing magazine trying 2 stop the bratz from being #1

i'd say its good but maybe whenever a new bratz doll comes out have a newlook based on the doll other than that it is very awsome oh and make them have boyfriends that last and have more drama thats what it could use yea well writers should think about that
  • Four friends Come together to form the Bratz magazine while going through everyday life in high school.

I was trying to put up a Bratz page but I see someone beat me to it! See I'm mad now! But I'm cool. I'll contribute something cause this is my show! I've been there sincer day 1 ! I'll gonna put up some pictures or somethin'!! I LOVE THIS SHOW! I'am all about lookin' good, dancing, shopping, music and singing!
< 1 2 3