BraveStarr

(ended 1988)

MeandtheFarmer

BraveStarr Fan Reviews (4)

• Fantastic show from the eighties, with all the illogic associated with the era. Good strong message, delivered in entertaining stories with entertaining characters.

I must admit, I may be remembering Bravestarr with a certain rose-tinted filter but I've got to say it was a great show!

The shows best feature was its very strong premise: the character of Bravestarr was augmented with the strength of the bear, ears of the wolf, eyes of the hawk and speed of the puma, all of which could be called up to aid him in his battle against crime as a marshal in New Texas. New Texas being a planet rich is crystals that hundreds of colonists come to mine and make their fortune - in the technologically advanced future - that bears a striking resemblance to the old west. I love the eighties.

If you can learn to love some of the more ludicrous features of this classic show then you should have a great time watching it.