Breadwinners Forums

Monday 7:30 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Second Season!? COME ON!!!!!

SodaDog

[1]May 11, 2014
    • level: 8

I am DONE WITH THIS SHOW FOREVER!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

finnysohr

[2]May 13, 2014
    • level: 12

Yeah this is gonna suck

Schnickel

[3]Jun 5, 2014
    • level: 2

Nickelodeon, what is wrong with you?!

finnysohr

[4]Jun 5, 2014
    • level: 12

Only if one season was enough but there just had to be two *facepalm* Let me guess Nick's gonna renew it for a third season a fourth season, and maybe even a fifth season before anyone of us will know

Schnickel

[5]Jun 8, 2014

Breadwinners makes Scumboy and Dumb Dumb look good in comparison. I can't find anything positive about Breadwinners at all. It's ugly, stupid, retarded, and disgusting. And, it does humor poorly. I hope Nickelodeon changes their minds and take this lame excuse of a crap-fest cartoon off the air for good.

Disney4life

[6]Jun 8, 2014
    • level: 13

Just like on the petition to end the show I couldn't agree more with Schnickel. They also need to cancel The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, and AwesomenessTV (as I said before it should be called AWFULnessTV). This show makes Dog with a Blog look good it's so bad. Even Rabbids Invasion and Sam & Cat look good compared to this crapfest.

LorenzoTheComic

[7]Jun 15, 2014

This show makes me want to watch Regular Show, and I've never seen an episode of it yet. When there are over 20 rants on YouTube about a single cartoon series, then it deserves to be cancelled.

Edited on 06/15/2014 4:49pm

CartoonWizard123

[8]Jul 30, 2014
    • level: 8

The show is not that bad their are some bad episodes maybe in the second season their will be good episodes

LorenzoTheComic

[9]Aug 1, 2014

There's no way I'm defending Breadwinners. SwaySway and Buhdeuce are supposed to be ducks but they look more like frogs, especially since their behinds aren't even shaped like an actual duck's tail. What kind of ducks are they? SwaySway, who drives the rocket van, is basically Mordecai while Buhdeuce is Rigby.

The humor, if you can call it that, is just disgusting, repetitive and can even get predictable sometimes. The running gags are terrible as well (see the Stank Breath episode for example). I'm tired of seeing male characters' rears for crying out loud! To be perfectly honest, the only character I seriously like in this show is Ketta, a character who actually has common sense. After she fixes the rocket van, SwaySway just runs her over for no reason. I mean come on, that's not nice. Probably one of the best things about this show is the voice acting.

The episodes Love Loaf and From Bad to Nurse are two great examples of how bad Breadwinners is. SwaySway, a tall duck, tries to force Jenny Quackles, a small duck to love him. Instead of taking T-Midi to a hospital where there are a bunch of experienced doctors, which would have been the smart thing to do, SwaySway and Buhdeuce try to nurse T-Midi themselves and they didn't have the slightest clue as to how nursing works.

Overall, SwaySway and Buhdeuce are just bad role models. I can't appreciate these two daredevils and this show should be cancelled as far as I'm concerned.

I-want-Milk

[10]Aug 4, 2014
    • level: 5

I BETTER HOPE THATS THE FINAL SEASON!!Yell