Breadwinners

Monday 7:30 PM on Nickelodeon Premiered Feb 17, 2014 In Season

Breadwinners Fan Reviews (105)

2.9
  • You know I want this show off completely

What annoying little ducks!. Horrible!
  • Not the worst Nicktoon, but not the best. Not good, not bad.

This is a show I don't necessarily like, but I don't hate. This show does not have that much substance, all it manages to do is bore me, there are a few good episodes, but the rest are just boring. The animation's alright, but I do love the 8-bit backgrounds and music. Not much else to say here, just a bland show. Would I recommend it? No.

6/10
  • You gotten Worst Nickelodeon

This is pain forsaken garbage?
  • NOT FUNNY: DIE NICK!

Dear NICK,

Just what the hell happened? You had heart wrenching shows like Hey Arnold back your glory days. You gave us TV shows that handled serious subjects well such as being an outcast, dealing with the loss of a loved one, harsh immigration choices, etc. Children loved that back in the day, and right now NICK you need to die unless you can come up with something good, (With the exception of the Avatar franchise). Toilet humor can only go so far, and when it's done the wrong way the first time, chances are it's not going to be funny at all. In a nutshell this show is intolerable, an eyesore, and overall NOT FUNNY! Say what you may about Cartoon network's and Disney Channel's new shows but you can't deny that Adventure time, Regular Show, Stephen Universe, Gravity falls, and Phineas and Ferb have huge fan bases for a good reason, despite their MTV syndrome slumps they had a while back. NICK, unless you can come up with something better than the Avatar franchise, this might as well be the final nail in the coffin. Also, here's an FYI nick real DUCKS DON'T EAT BREAD! They eat plants and bugs found in the wild. Worst of all, they seem to have such great voice talent on this show which is the only reviving point, Robbie Daymond, Kari Wahlgren, Fred Tatasciore, Max Mittleman, COME ON I KNOW THEY HAVE MORE DIGNITY THAN THIS!
  • what a piece of crap

Nickelodeon is wasting there money on these 2 badly animated flash ducks (Are they even DUCKS? I can't even tell anymore) Nick wasting money on those ducks is like me saying Im gonna waste my money by flushing it down the toilet, along with 4-6 year-olds intelligence. This cartoon is nothing more than a pile of shit that was found on the side walk while you were walking to school.
  • When will then Dark Age for Nick end?

Overall ive watched all of Nick's new shows are terrifyingly horrible Horrible Acting No sense of humour and poor acting. This show has to be the worst Cartoon on Nick ever to be not as worst as fanboy and chum chum but still.

1. Buhdeuce and swaysway the most Idiotic names Ive ever heard

2. Delivering bread is the best and most creative-plotting way to make this garbage even better?

3. This is the worst reason of all In adverts of Breadwinners they start singing it makes me want to smash my TV.

4. Swaysway is so moist worst than budheuce is the extreme annoy of this cartoon with the way he randomly transform from some tiny pipsqueak to a muscly angry guy?

Why didnt neptune create the rating 0?
  • Crazy awesome

Decent
  • Dreadlosers.

Why is there a bunch of twerking and toilet humor!? This isn't an adult show aimed for kids. This is a TITANIUM ABOMINATION.
  • Nickelodeon isn't even trying anymore.

Wow. . This show is a great example of how disgraceful Nickelodeon has become over the past 11 years compared to the revolutionary program it once was back in the 1990's and early 2000's. Back in those times, Nickelodeon was a very successful channel that kids would go crazy for and adults could enjoy the shows with them because the Nicktoons actually had interesting plots, humor that is enjoyable for all ages, clever innuendos that appeals to adults, funny slapstick, likeable characters etc. & not to mention Nickelodeon also had great live action shows that appealed to the whole family such as All That, Keenan and Kel, The Amanda Show, Guts, Slime Time Live and Drake & Josh; But now it seems like Nicktoons are only made to appeal to 6 year olds while the live action sitcoms are only for 12 year old girls. Animated shows like Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Doug, Rockos Modern Life, Catdog, Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, and the first 3 seasons of SpongeBob made Nickelodeon so popular because they actually had enjoyable plots and knew how to appeal to kids, aswell as college students and adults in smart ways, while disasters like Breadwinners, Sanjay and Craig, and Pig Goat Bananna Cricket can only appeal to little immature 6 year olds by just relying on stupid butt jokes, grossout gags, annoying and dumb plots with no sense, unoriginality, bad animation and obnoxious stupidity that can only make little immature kids laugh and make their parents wanna leave the room. Sure, 90's Nicktoons had grossout humor but atleast they did it in a way that works and the subversive humor made for the older viewers makes up for it. Nickelodeon was famous for appealing to adults as much as kids. Cartoon Network is now even more appealing to older viewers than New Nickelodeon because CN's got a few great cartoon shows that are good at appealing to kids, college students and adults with subveraive subject matter and interesting plots, such as Adventure Time, The Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. Those shows actually have a feel that 90's Nicktoons had.

I saw a few episodes of Breadwinners when I was babysitting a six year old, and it was horrible. I didn't chuckle once, I was annoyed by its stupidity and none of the episodes had anything to do with their ridiculous plots. Only the 6 year old chuckled alittle. Then I went on Hulu and introduced him to Hey Arnold, Rugrats and Doug and I DVR'd eps of Catdog and Rockos Modern Life from the Splat and showed him those aswell. Outcome? He instanlys loved all those shows and didn't wanna watch Breadwinners anymore.

Overall, Nickelodeon was once an amazing channel that really knew how to appeal to literally the whole family in smart ways. But nowadays it's just a shadow of its former self and Cartoon Network surpasses it nowadays.

• Today's Generation is Fucked

Breadwinners is up there with Teen Titans Go on my list of Worst Children's Cartoons, which means it's near the #1 spot. What can I say about this show? Maybe that there's overuse of ass jokes, Miley Cyrus jokes, twerking, toilet humor, farting, and pretty much anything else that anyone over the age of 9 shouldn't consider to be funny. It may be attracting for young bloods, but it still shouldn't be shown to them because of the fact that there were much better cartoons that I watched growing up than Breadfuckers. You know, the cartoons that were not only attracting to kids, but ADULTS as well. This is not attractive to adults and young adults. This is an abomination to animation.
  • Abomination

Everything in this show sucked to the animation to the names of the characters. Buhduece sounds like a slimy alien crap and Sway Sway sounds like something you'd call your girlfriend when she slaps you in the ass with a fly swatter. This show wasn't worth Nick's empire of cash to waste it on. They should use that money to make a show that isn't mediocre crap. Most of these episodes don't have a plot or a main idea and are just coated with a bunch of stupid fart jokes. This won't last another season if Nick doesn't turn that show around.
  • Absolute trash.

2.5
    I liked the first 2-3 episodes, but since then...

I have watched cartoons for 18 years and I have never seen anything this horrible. They look like green Megaminds and have hot dog buns for beaks. It makes little sense whatsoever. It's almost mind-nubbing-ly stupid.
  • My god

Even Bakugan is better than this.

And i and my granddad (which like Yogi Bear) were storytelling stories about Yogi Bear,ehm,about 30 minutes ago.

And i must say,it is more interesting than this shit.
  • absolute Garbage

wow Nick couldn't think of anything better besides fart jokes and butt jokes? so they decided to make this abomination?
  • Once again proof that Nick failed at finding a cool new hit show. Nick still hasn't learned their lesson and isn't even trying.

Breadwinners should really be called Breadlosers or something else. The whole show is as stupid unoriginal, and gross as Fanboy and Chum Chum. It revolves around fart and butt jokes as well as their outlandish antics and 'adventures' (I'm using this term loosely). It appears Nickelodeon is either obsessed fart, butt, and potty humor, or they are out of ideas. Not only is there nothing special or redeeming about this show's content, the graphics, design, and animation are awful. The main characters don't even even look like ducks. They look more like frogs with orange lips and have utterly dumb names: Buhduce and Swaysway. Couldn't the creators or Nick come up with anything better than that? Apparently not. They also twerk alot which is often interpreted by others as sexually suggestive. Totally inappropriate especially for a kid's show. Even more the other ducks and backgrounds are just cutouts. How cheap and lazy. This is probably why no one should make tv series from shorts on YouTube. The original short didn't even have that many views nor all over the place.

All I can say is that Nick will remain in this low until they either open their eyes and minds or get some new creative people. This super ultra lame show proves how desperate they are and can't find something decent to air or make. They might have lost so much money that they can't seem to fund for better show and made lousy cheap ones that don't provide any long term value. By the way, feeding bread to ducks is bad for them because it makes them fat, gives them diabetes, and even bloats them. It's almost like feeding people too many candy bars. On top of that, the main characters aren't likable at all. I just wish a hunter shoots them, a trapper traps them, a predator catches them, or their rocket van crashes killing them inside.
  • This show portrays Christian beliefs in every way possible. It's like God wrote this show.

if you want an example of a genius show, watch this and stay away from icky shows suck as avatar, spongebob, rick and morty, regular show, and arthur. swaysway and behduce are amazing christian preachers and it's good for your kids to watch. arthur and spongebob doesn't do stuff like that. watch this, stay away from rick and morty.
  • Dreadlosers

This show sucks. This is a rip off of many shows. I cant believe this got renewed for a second season. God help me. One season should've been enough but NO there just had to be a second season announced. I mean this is one of Nick's worst moves. It's not Nick isn't a good channel, it's actually a wonderful channel but it has it's cracks and this is one of them.

This show is CRAMMED with fart jokes. It makes me sick. I mean the idea of two ducks delivering bread doesn't sound like a bad idea, no it doesn't, but with fart jokes added it's just so hard ti enjoy. If this didn't have the nonstop fart jokes and repetitive innuendos it'd be enjoyable. This show does it the wrong way, unlike Sanjay and Craig, a show FAR better than this one.

The show has a nice classic video game feel but it rarely ever even appears and stops me from enjoying it. Also what's up with the Swaysway and Behduce's heads I mean they look like fish rather than ducks and the other ducks are just realistic ducks with animated eyes added as if this show was Fish Hooks. At least the other characters look creative.

Also this show is a complete SpongeBob ripoff I mean are you serious in one episode there's a duck with an appearance of Old Man Jenkins. Now not only are the episodes ripoffs but now the characters. But I didn't REALLY start to get pissed off until I found out the show was renewed for another season. That's why this is a 0/10 show. Maybe Bad Seeds won't have any fart jokes. God, send this show to hell.
  • Why do people like CatDog better than this?

Yes we all know this (along with Pig, Goat Banana, Mantis) is gonna suck, but at least this show had originallity compared to Sanjay and Craig. CatDog was like this show and nobody complained how crappy it looked. In fact they liked CatDog's animation and voice acting.

Think about it. Buhduce is like Dog and SwaySway is like Cat. I'll take this show over Tak or Mighty B anyday. Jeff Bennett, Maurice LaMarche and Matt Besser should've worked on this instead of those shows though and maybe people would like them as much as they love Tak and Mighty B.

You know, this and Sanjay and Craig isn't the worst thing Nick had recently done. Paul Blart: Mall Cop is the worst thing Nick had ever aired, Won't air Rocko's Modern Life or Ren and Stimpy on 90's Are All That and Cancelled Ricky Sprocket for an even sh*ttier new season of The Mighty B.

So if you can stand Tak and The Power of Juju, you guys should do the same for this show.

Also, how come it's ok for Squirrel Boy and Chalkzone to make fart jokes and has the bully's butt bounce up in down but in here, it's unacceptable?

Writer-in-Training, nobody body watches the 90's are all that anymore, because CatDog took Rocko's Modern Life off the air. Also, CatDog relies on too much toilet humor. Even more so than this or Sanjay and Craig. Trust me.
  • This is why stuff on Youtube should not be turned into TV shows

How many times is Nickelodeon going to do this? First Fred, then Awesomeness TV, and now Breadwinners. This show is poorly animated and not funny. Also want to point out that the two main characters are supposed to be ducks. They don't even look like ducks at all though. And why do they TWERK?!?! REALLY NICK!? ON A KID SHOW!!? SO DISTURBING TO WATCH!! Speaking of the main two, what kind of names are Swaysway and Buhdeuce? It just sounds stupid. Does Nickelodeon really not care about their viewers anymore? Atleast Disney has Gravity Falls. Cartoon Network has Steven Universe, Regular Show, Clarence, Gumball etc. What does Nick have, huh? Plus, I had read somewhere that on its 4th week airing, this show was top rated for kids. NO, JUST NO! THAT IS ATROCIOUS!

But however, even after all this crap being tossed at us. Amongst all the bullsh*t to put up with, we still have Harvey Beaks and POSSIBLY the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon. If Harvey Beaks can just get enough air time on Nick more often, it could be Nick's new big hit. As for the AATC cartoon coming up, I'm actually praying that it's at least decent. Knowing Nickelodeon though, they will screw it up.
  • Breadwinners is a winner in my eyes!

Breadwinners is a hilarious show! The show is about two characters named SwaySway and Buhdeuce, which are clever names as they represent the characters. SwaySway represents the motion in which the character shakes his butt and Buhdeuce sounds like Butt Juice (he actually does sometimes drink his own farts). Let me talk about the jokes they are fantastic. I love a great fart joke and Breadwinners certainly delivers! The moving of the butts and the use of butt jokes means that I have to have a box of tissues at the side of me because I cannot stop laughing! My favourite episode has to be Employee Of The Month where the award is given to the rocket van. Not only is that a great twist in the episode, it's hilarious and clever writing. The cutouts of the ducks is lazy, but I appreciate that they are only prop characters so it doesn't bother me too much. Also if I may suggest an episode they should do one where Buhdeuce reads and keeps repeating a cuss word that is bleeped out and him saying this word causes commotion all over the planet of Pondgea. The censor noise should also be a fart as well, to add humour to the episode.

If you want to watch a hilarious show littered with hilarious gags then watch Breadwinners. It's 3 seasons old and is showing no signs of aging. Looking forward to season 4 already!
  • This show does not deserve to be on TV

What else can I say, it's just that bad. When a show hardly has any character design whatsoever and has to resort to using stock photo heads on cartoon bodies as background characters. Then you know its bad. And don't even get me started on the booty shaking. Watching those two duck/humanoid freaks shaking their bare butts in front of us trying so hard to be "hip". It's sickening.

Humor? What is that? says the writers, cause clearly their is none here. Unless your fond of fart jokes and laughing at how embarrassing the animation is, then you might find some enjoyment in here. But if your looking for a quality show that you can get at least a couple laughs from and watch episode after episode, this is not it. Sadly, Sanjay and Craig, Uncle Grandpa and Teen Titans Go is better than this, at least they actually try to make their shows somewhat decent.

Here, their is NO EFFORT put into this whatsoever, NONE. Stick with CN or Disney XD if you want to watch some actually good cartoons, cause Nick will never get with the times, they'll always be dead last if they keep relying on toilet humor for everything. Harvey Beaks is the one exception, but that's it.
  • Ehm, my review was removed...

I wrote a rewiew about this show 3 months ago and it dissapeared after I came back in May.

Well, I can sum it up in a few sentences.

1. Plots are really annoying and repetitive: delivering bread, doing random crap and the cycle goes on.

2. Animation is just atrocious. Looks like a 4 year old made the art design and some douche just animated it.

3. Songs are spastic and annoying.

4. This show is a clone of Fanboy and Chum Chum disguised as ducks.

Conclusion: Don't watch Nick until FOP, Spongebob, Sanjay and Craig and this are gone.
  • New Review

4.5
    Good:

*the animation is interesting

*Some Plotlines are pacable

*The Characters are interesting

*Some of the music sounds nice (Like in "Mine all Mine")

*the creators worked on MAD

Bad:

*The only thing the breadwinners have are beaks(to be called ducks)

*the morality can sometimes be rancid(again, they worked on mad)

*the pacing is mediocre

*you actually shouldn't give ducks bread
  • DreadWinners.

1.5
    Breadwinners (in my opinion) is probably one of the worst cartoons to come out of Nick. I hate it so much. The voices are annoying, the plots are weird, and the show relies too much on Butt/Fart/Twerk/Toilet jokes. Not one episode of this show has made me laugh, or has made me crack a smile. I will chuckle at a Butt joke every once in a while. But this show is a butt joke every 5 5 seconds. My final verdict is show to go. Because no show should have as many repetitive Butt jokes as this one did. Come on Nick, Really?
  • I hate this show!

More like Dreadlosers!
  • What, Nick Make Better Shows than this

SwaySway and Buhdeuce goes on So Dumb Adventures and There Names Sound Dumb!

Ducks don't deliver bread! This doesn't makes any sense and had too much toilet humor!

This is dumber the Sanjay and Craig witch also sucks!

This show gets a 2 and thank god I never Watch It!

More like B***hlosers!
  • mediocre

Eh. This show is alright but it's not that good
  • It sucks

End of story.
  • WOW I THOUGHT GO DEIGO GO IS BAD

OMG who maniac would make this show!? Well this show IS dumber than Almost ALL the shows on Sprout! there 2 characters named Sway Sway and Peduce. WOW THATS THE DUMBEST NAMES OF ALL TIME!!! Man. I thought Fan boy and Chum Chum were the dumbest names! Do you know Sway Sway and Peduce are ducks? Well. they don't look like ducks they look like frogs because of the dumb animation and graphics. This show also rips off multiple things. This show rips off Regular Show just like Sanjay and Craig. Next I want to talk about the animation. Breadwinners copy ducks from google images and that doesn't look right and the animation looks like Johnny Test. Now I want to talk about how it uses the most disgusting jokes in history! It uses butt jokes and fart jokes in an effort to entertain us but it never helps. These dumb jokes are off putting. In fact, peduce, used his butt as a weapon to fight rivals. And that weapon is called booty kick. The plots are weird. Last thing the pilot was not even close to million views in fact the show was less than 200,00 views! So that proves "Breadwinners" should be called breadlosers.
  • Mind changed

Ok, my mind has been changed on this show. It sucks big balls after looking back at it.
< 1 2 3 4