Breaker High Forums

UPN (ended 1998)

Royal Caribbean

kalan_lover

[1]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 11
    I heard that royal caribbean is coming out with it's own version of Breaker High. For college students you get to go for i think 4 months starting next january! I would soo go, but i'm not old enough! you start in greece, go to spain, down to south america, across to south africa, then australia, up to singapore and up the suez canal back to spain! it would amazing!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

caramelvixen

[2]May 4, 2006
    • level: 4

man thats awesome...

ugh is breaker high ever on anymore?? i know it used to be on WAM... but not anymore. argh i wanna see it again

alibeth25

[3]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 26

kalan_lover wrote:
    I heard that royal caribbean is coming out with it's own version of Breaker High. For college students you get to go for i think 4 months starting next january! I would soo go, but i'm not old enough! you start in greece, go to spain, down to south america, across to south africa, then australia, up to singapore and up the suez canal back to spain! it would amazing!!!

Man that would be awesome!! I would love to do that. I'm in college now. Just about to graduate from jr. college. I would love to travel the world.