Breaking Bad

Bug

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 11, 2011 on AMC

• Season 4 just keeps getting better and better

Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say about this episode. I am so speechless right now. I love this episode and definitely one of my new favorite episodes of Season 4. It's everything that fans like us expect from an awesome crime drama show like "Breaking Bad". The only disappointing part of this episode was the Skylar/Ted plot. That plot was a little boring and was kinda pointless to an awesome and marvelous episode like this. I'm gonna let that slide since Skylar usually bores me in every episode and I'm not gonna take away any points in every single episode just because of Skylar. The middle scene of this episode was definitely very intense when those guys were getting shot and then Jesse was almost going to be shot (because he is just standing there scared and upset) until Mike pushed him out of the way and saved his life. Nice brief action scene to this episode. Walter putting the bug on Jesse and finding out that Jesse was at Gus' house was very interesting. The storyline to this episode was fascinating but my favorite part of this episode was definitely when Walter and Jesse are fighting each other in the last 2 or 3 minutes of this episode. That fight scene was very intense and extraordinary. After the fight, the episode ended with Jesse telling to Walter to get out of his house and never come back and then Walter leaves Jesse's house. I'm thinking that this is the start of the point where the Walter/Jesse partnership literally falling apart. Overall, an excellent episode of "Breaking Bad" and got me excited about next week's episode "Salud". 10/10