Breaking Bad

Bullet Points

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 07, 2011 on AMC

• Now this is the episode where Season 4 got a lot better

After two boring & disappointing episodes "Box Cutter" and "Thirty-Eight Snub" and one good but slow episode "Open House", fans like me are finally delivered a terrific with a breaktaking storyline, some entertaining scenes, and this is the episode where Season 4 got a lot better. Jesse's party goes on and on but everyone then starts to leave his house which means that Jesse's party stops in this episode. This episode rarely had a slow and weak part. Yes, there were just barely a few weak and slow parts which lowered my score a little but this episode is mostly entertaining. First of all, the beginning of the episode was awesome and blew me away. The beginning of the episode was very intense when those two dudes were going to the Hermanos truck shooting the side of the truck and the person inside that truck who is freezing was Mike. Walter's part in this episode was really good and the same must go to Mike. I've never been a fan of Skylar in this show since she really doesn't interest me whatsover but most of the characters are very interesting. I also loved the very end of the episode when Mike was trying to intimdate Jesse and then he kidnaps him. Overall, this is the episode where Season 4 started to get a lot more better and the best episode of the season so far in my opinion. 9/10