A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
*If you haven't watched the entire series of Breaking Bad, I am warning you that there are spoilers ahead. If you continue after reading this warning and still complain about spoilers then you can expect me to do a Jesse Pinkman impression and call you B*TCH!*

*On the complete blu-ray edition of Breaking Bad there is a 2 hour 15 minute making of documentary called "No Half Measures". I tried to get some video excerpts, but the quality was low so I didn't bother.

However, Variety has a couple of articles about it, so you can CLICK HERE for a review or CLICK HERE for some excerpts.

*GQ had an interview with Vince Gilligan in their Men Of The Year edition where he talks about the finale, his thoughts on Walt and what happened to Jesse:

What do you think happened to him?

My personal feeling is that he got away. But the most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they're going to find this kid's fingerprints all over this lab and they're going to find him within a day or a week or a month. And he's still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents. But yeah, even though that's the most likely outcome, the way I see it is that he got away and got to Alaska, changed his name, and had a new life. You want that for the kid. He deserves it.

To read the full interview CLICK HERE

*The Albuquerque artist who made the White family portraits had no idea they were on the show. KOAT has an interview with her HERE

*In North Korean news not involving Dennis Rodman, five men have been extradited to the U.S. from Thailand for there participation in a drug trafficking ring involving meth that 99% pure, that originated in North Korea.

North Korea is making better meth than Heisenberg!!

You can read the full article at Aljazeera America

*Anthony Geoffroy had made some caricatures of Breaking Bad characters:

*Time to meet the real Walter White, AND HE WAS A METH COOK!!!:

*Aaron Paul helped a fan get engaged:

*Entertainment Weekly has an interview with Vince Gilligan where he discusses various things, CLICK HERE to read the entire article.

*Breaking Bad....with kids!:

*Here is a fan made animation of Mike's 'No Half Measures' Speech:

* The Writers Cut has an hour long interview with Vince Gilligan that you can VIEW HERE

*And to finish off, here is a fan made trailer for a Breaking Bad movie:

The final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad will air on Netflix on 24th February.
15 Comments
Follow this Show
Members