A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
What do you guys think about this? how do you feel? and what do you think could come from these three episodes.

In my opinion. This is a big NONO as it ended just perfect. Though if I had my arms twisted and needed to say what the three episodes were goign to be about i'd hope they'd show the after effects of the down fall of walt's empire and how it affected his family but mainly. JESSE. he rode off into the sunset but where to? what's his plans next?

What do you guys say?

source : http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/9/4820482/jeffrey-katzenberg-offered-75-million-for-more-breaking-bad-episodes
Comments (39)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
walter white still alive, stolen by dexter morgan to do what he does best, & Jessie on a rampage on those walking dead/lost cast ala Trevor GTA style!
Flag
Always thought it would be interesting if House and Heisenberg met.
Flag
no, don't ruin it.
Flag
NO. do not ruin this!
Flag
NO
Flag
as mentioned by someone else, the offer was to extend the season to 3 more episodes before the finale was aired, the story is over now the offer is not longer standing
Flag
ummm did you actually read the story? they offered 75 million for 3 more episodes BEFORE it ended and the offer came to late or they would have accepted it.

The 75 million is not for 3 more episodes after the finale.
Flag
I hope they don't do it, this show was incredible adding more would mess up perfection.
Flag
To do it for $. Naw, No-No.... Real art and creativity ain't selling out.
Flag
No Thanks.. This will ruin the perfection that is BB..
Flag
Yep... this is definitely the same man who greenlighted Shrek 3, 4 and that Christmas episodes.
Flag
I agree with Saiyans91, the backstory on Gray Matter would be cool.
I think those three more episodes would have to be a prequel or something that happened at the same time of what we have already seen, not after.
Maybe three episodes focusing on walt living in his cabin, and they'd be somewhat like "The Fly".
Flag
I dislike the idea as the story came to a natural conclusion and it should not be extended just for the sake of it (case in point: Dexter). However hypothetically if we simply must have an extra episode or 2 i'd like the backstory on Gray Matter and what led to Walt leaving.
Flag
Some stupid people have too much money.
Also, the sky is blue.
News at 11.
Flag
Jesse deserves his own spinoff ...

do that CEO !!
Flag
I would love to see a mini-series exploring the world left behind after "Heisenberg" is gone. He was already becoming legendary when Walt was still alive so would to see which true or not so true stories are told about the legend that was Heisenberg. It could end with Jesse telling the "worshippers" that Heisenberg was not all the legend made him out to be.
Flag
Or people could still believe he's alive in spite of all the evidence. He'd be kind of immortal, a sort of entity, and each time a Heisenberg dies another one picks up from where he left.
Flag
He should give his money to the needy, i. e. shows that deserved a better finale than they actually got...or stories that didn't get a proper ending at all. That would be a good deed (if you want to stay on that sector with you money offerings). I was really satisfied with the actual ending Breaking Bad got, even though not all the questions were answered, as the comment pointed out in regard to Jesse. But I guess some things have to be left for imagination, and that's good, too.
Flag
Love: The idea that rich dudes love TV enough to extend the life of a series that deserves it.

Hate:
The idea that changing the format of a long-running show would ever be successful. From the original Variety story: "He explained that he had intended to show the extra content as six-minute segments over 30 days online." While I'm 100% on board with creative short-form web TV, I would never want to watch six minutes of Breaking Bad each day for a month.
Flag
Ugh... please don't make any more episodes! Don't ruin the best TV series ever made just because some rich douche bags dangled some money in front of your faces. No more Breaking Bad! Not unless it's a spin-off about Saul.
Flag
It's funny how you call 75 million "some money". I'm totally ok with the 3 extra episodes. Vince Gilligan gave us the best series ever, he can give us three more awesome episodes.
Flag
I agree, though I was upset when i heard a spin off of saul, aspecially that it is a comedy. would've liked to see a spin of of the post trauma of jesse in a thriller show. Though i see he's the main character for the new need for speed movie. So good on him for finally landing good roles and getting recognition that he deseves!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members