A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)

We've got less than a month left (YEAHHHH!) until the final season of Breaking Bad airs and we still haven't seen a flicker of new footage. Movie trailer guy voice: "Until now." And I'll put an emphasis on "flicker" because the following pair of promos are 20 seconds long total, and a lot of that runtime is devoted to AMC's silly "All bad things must come to an end" tagline. But who cares, there's new footage in them! So here they are for your over-dissection:

Okay, that wasn't much. But let's go way too deep into these and posit some theories that will obviously turn out to be wrong. First up, Jesse! It looks like Mr. Pinkman is still rolling joints and possibly eating Doritos. Is he UNDER a glass table? Just lying there? That's either really strong weed, or Jesse is getting back into his "digital animal freak the funk" party times. What I like is the roach that prances overhead. Remember when the metaphor for Jesse was a fly? A nuisance that kept buzzing around Walter's head? Is he now a roach, nature's most incredible survivor? I say yes. Like the crafty cucaracha, Jesse will do anything to survive. This just in: Jesse survives the end of Breaking Bad and he does it by turning Walt in! You heard it here first, so please don't forget it when I am incorrect. 

Now let's look at Hank! Seems like the guy is in a hurry. Possibly angry. Perhaps really in need of a bathroom. When we last saw Hank, he was evacuating his bowels and catching Walt in a lie with the old "W.W." snafu. In this clip, he's obviously on his way to shoot Walt in the head (more likely, he's leaving Walt's house after reading the book). Or maybe he found a way out from under The Dome. 

What do YOU think is going on here?

[UPDATE July 15]

We have Walter White!

Breaking Bad's final episodes premiere Sunday, August 11 on AMC. 

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/29/2013

Season 5 : Episode 16

34 Comments
Comments (33)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Oh my...LOOK AT HANK!! *pointing fingers*

Shit just got real. (no pun intended)
Flag
Plot: Badger begins looking for new product. Finds Hank's rocks (sorry minerals) in a garbage can thanks to Marie. Hank finds out about missing rocks. Tracks down Badger. Jesse found, Skinny Pete and Badger to go.
Flag
Genious.
Flag
since this is just the continuation of season five and they just split it in half to make people wait and make more money, I don't really care anymore bout this show,
Flag
It's season 6 in all but name
Flag
Boo Hoo
Flag
Dean Norris instantly gains ground for emmy noms... that face!! wowowowowowowow.
Flag
jesse's moving!
Flag
in the trailer it seems to me that jesse looks like he could be dead?
Flag
Watch closer! Actually he moves.
Flag
People are going to hate me for this, but I want Jesse to die in the end. I don't hate his character or anything, but just after everything him and Walter have been through, I think it would be fitting.

Flag
Jessie will survive in the end.Walt will be the one to die.Since this show(to me at least)is never predictable,i can only speculate at how this will happen.
Flag
Breaking Bad being unpredictable is the primary reason I want Jessie to die! No one will suspect it.
Flag
But mostly everyone will hate it and complain lol.But I think that the writers were putting this character through hell and they will more than likely give him the ending he deserves.I have a theory but i'm going to keep it to myself until it returns on Aug.11th.
Flag
'Jesse survives the end of Breaking Bad and he does it by turning Walt in! You heard it here first, so please don't forget it when I am incorrect.' I certainly hope Breaking Bad does not end like this, so I hope you are wrong Tim.

I too was wondering how Hank was going to catch Walt being stuck under the dome and all.
Flag
God I wanna watch,but nooo!!!! Will wait for episodes. Don't wanna spoil even a second of it. ARRRGHH!!!! Wait it out!
Flag
Staff
I had a similar instinct, but they really barely show anything. However, I respect your right to choose.
Flag
I hope Jesse get a decent ending. He's looking a little down in the teaser, but how much more can the writers make him suffer?
Flag
I hate you for doing this to us AMC!
Flag
Whoa. Jesse may not be dead, but things are looking pretty bitter. I'm sure whatever emotions Hank is feeling are Heisenberg-related.
Flag
I had to watch it twice to notice that Jesse is actually moving his eyes.. At first I was like "OMG HE'S DEAD!" and then I thought "..they wouldn't wanna put that in a teaser" and watched it again. Oh boy..
Flag
OMG! Hank is mad! lol
Flag
Actually - in the song 'La Cucaracha' - the cockroach runs out of weed and then dies because of it! (True story: La cucaracha, la cucaracha, Ya no puede caminar; Porque no tiene, porque le falta Marijuana que fumar. Ya murio la cucaracha, Ya la llevan a enterrar, ...)
Flag
Staff
The glass table could also be Jesse's "ceiling" or "invisible cage" with Walter as the indestructible cockroach dirtying up his life again, preventing the young partner from ever moving on.

Hank's racing to catch Walt at that Denny's on his 52nd birthday but arrives to find his bro-in-law already finished his Grand Slam Breakfast and is headed for International Waters via Seadoo
Flag
Aw, I have just figured it out. Walt is behind 'The Dome'. He used his genius and endless funds to create it and dropped it down, to keep Hank from being able to report his crimes to anyone. It is suddenly so clear and obvious.
Flag
Staff
Looks like Hank needs to hit the bathroom again. Pinkman is knocked out unconscious after a physical altercation with his roomba.
Flag
i think under the dome better get better fast or Hank is gonna need a BB spin off series. :-)
Flag
maybe UTD is the BB spin off series...since Hank is doing some drug making under the dome in under the dome. must be driving to learn some skillz from Walt and then gets stuck in the dome
Flag
Follow this Show
Members