A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
Alright, let me space this out a bit in case you clicked on this post by mistake...

Now, after watching perhaps the most insane episode of TV ever, let's vote for the best scenes. You can vote for more than one scene, so pick your top 3 favorites:

poll
24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
The opening flash back wasn't of 4 days out. it was of one of, it not their first cook.
Flag
Walt calls skyler: Breaking Bad at its very best!!
Flag
i dont know y many people treats Pinkman like a victim. if water had just let him die in season 3, he could´d just keep coocking happily ever after for gus..
Flag
Remember, Gus was going to kill off Walt in favor of the ego-free Gale.
Flag
Walt calls Skyler ... Bryan Cranston's best performance so far.
Flag
I, i, i don't know, this episode contains a drama for enough for a complete season of BrBa, and enough for a whole series of most other shows, this episode is the more sad and more dramatic than GoT's "Red Wedding"
Do they really have to end the series this early(i don't oppose this, but i just can't imagine living in a world with no BB(even though i just started watching it after s5b premiered)) , NCIS and L&O have been going on for a century, why doesn't all tv shows contain that much(or even half as much) of quality as BrBa
Flag
I don't know why, of course the whole episode was really amazing but my heartbreaking scene is probably Jesse laying there beaten up and then taken to cook meth and when he sees brock and his mom's picture.. that was like his last bit of himself disappearing.. Also because I didn't know if I should feel sorry for him or not, I was torn too.
Flag
We all had been waiting for the reveal of Jane and it probably felt more painful than 80 million kicks in the nuts. Poor Jesse, he is without a doubt the biggest victim of Heisenberg and the suffering still continues..

But the best scene was definitely the phone-call. Probably the last bit of humanity that we will see of Walter White. Still mindblown..

(also: typo in your Poll-title!)
Flag
Totally agree on the phone call as the best scene.

And yeah, I was clearly still shaking from the episode when I created the poll...
Flag
Marie not knowing Hank was dead when she was giving her victory speech to Skyler was utterly heart breaking.
Flag
Not at all, that felt so good...
Flag
Yeah, take that, Marie.
Flag
the knife scene!! Partly because I love Anna Gunn's performance, partly because it had me gasping out loud (not "Red Wedding" loud, but second to nothing else), partly because it finally shattered the White's marriage, and partly because it showed "Flynn's" heroism.
Flag
it wasn't a flashback to "four days out".It was of the pilot.
Flag
Ah, you are correct... I had "Four Days Out" on my mind, but I forgot that by then Walter had shaved his head.
Flag
I think all BreakingBad fans have "four days out" on the mind.

Robots:)
Flag
There were so many great scenes but i have to go with the fight scene between Walt & Skyler, it was scary in the senses that it may have got wrong somehow with Walt accidentally stabbing Skyler & to cap it off Junior was watching.

Not that great but the scene where Marie was offering skyler a chance not knowing Hank's gone was awesome too,
Flag
I think the aftermath of the shootout should be split up. Personally, Walt singling out Jesse under the car and telling him about Jane was more injurious to the psyche than Hank dying. (I may have just started something...)
Flag
No, you haven't started anything. At least not in my point of view. :-)
We had a week to speculate/prepair for Hanks death. Whereas, with Jesse, we had absolutely NO IDEA when the Jane bomb would be dropped or how he would find out.
It was awful and incredibly sad to watch Hank get killed but in my opinion, if he walked out of there alive (especially after last weeks cliffhanger) it would've felt a little cheap and unrealistic and Breaking Bad doesn't do cheap. So, as much as it hurt, it felt right in the context of that scene.
However, Walt outing Jesse and then telling him how he WATCHED JANE DIE had a stronger punch because it was unexpected and we had no time to "prepare" for it. (Ok, yes we had 3 seasons to prepare but I couldn't have predicted that it was going to go down like that.)
So I agree with you when comparing just those two scenes/moments.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members