A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
I guess I'll head outside for a bit and catch up on all those social outings I missed!

I've been doing recaps for this show since 2009. If there's any other show I should recap, let me know! I'm currently working on Parenthood and finishing off The Killing!
Comments (27)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Valuable post ! BTW , if your company is wanting a DA 31 , my colleagues filled out a sample form here https://goo.gl/OFKKCM.
Flag
Looks like Homeland is the best bet right now and then Walking Dead when it returns. Trying out The Blacklist but since it's network TV it is pretty limited. James Spader is worth watching but it could grow old fairly quickly.
Flag
I'm trying my hand at SOA but i can't recommend it for others. Not quite. It seems like something you'd watched when you've watched EVERYTHING else. It's motivating me to go back to parenthood or to try the killing or the Americans.
Flag
The last time I HAD to see new episodes for a show as they aired before Breaking Bad's final stretch, was the final season of Friends back in 03-04. Thanks, Breaking Bad! It had been over 9 years since I tuned in obsessively for a television show. I find it hard to believe that some show out there will grab me the same way ever again.
Flag
Nothing comes close, but some good ones are American Horror Story, Shameless, SOA. Oh, and Downton Abbey :)
Flag
Ah yes... AHS season 2 is definitely one of my favs... not too excited about witches for season 3, but i'll keep it on my radar. Shameless is also a nice pick.
Flag
American Horror Story, Homeland, The Americans
Flag
I received homeland season 1 as a gift... so I'll save it for a time when I can devote engrossment to this series. O_O
Flag
Homeland
Legend of Korra
Masters of Sex
Flag
Community is great - as is Homeland, Person of Interest, American Horror Story, and that Marvel's SHIELD show looks promising too. Enjoy.
Flag
Someone needs to review Peaky Blinders!
Flag
BB puts all current shows to shame (well. that might not be totally objective just after the series finale).
Still good though:
Homeland
AHS
The Americans
Walking Dead
Shameless
Rectify
It’s always sunny…
Veep
Girls
Louie
Community
Hannibal

Etc. etc.
Flag
Ah, I've also enjoyed Hannibal's season 1 very much. I did the recaps for that show and will continue for Season 2 although the airdate is Jan 2014.

Oh and I submitted the recaps for Girls season 1 as well :)
Flag
I only watched it because I wanted to know how the story would end, so its back to The Walking Dead and the rest for me.
Flag
Michael j Fox show I liked ;) , GoT (although no more cringey endings like last season please) , Homeland, Justified, The Americans, (much improved) Revolution, Sons of Anarchy, Archer, Orphan Black, Person of Interest. on Archive...BSG, Deadwood, The Shield, Rome and BrBa re-watch ofc! and giving NCIS a last chance just because of the Ziva storyline.
Flag
yes! would love to see Besty Brandt do her comedy thing. She has been hilarious to listen to on the BB podcasts. I think she is a really funny person... can't wait to see her in an actual comedy.
Flag
Current shows:

Boardwalk Empire, SOA, Walking Dead & GoT and also recently got into The Shield and am now addicted. The anti-hero is possibly more compelling than Walt. Go Vic Mackey.
Flag
EXCELLENT List! Glad you are discovering the THE SHIELD, as it was an envelope pushing show and it has influenced many of the shows on your list. If you can also checkout THE UNIT, LUTHER, and both of CINEMAX's New shows - BANSHEE and STRIKE BACK.
Flag
Great choice with The Shield, enjoy! Would also highly recommend Deadwood, and Rome.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I think I have already chalked out what to watch over the next 6-8 months :)
1) October 13th ..the big daddy of shows starts..THE WALKING DEAD
2) PLANNING TO START WATCHING mASTERS OF SEX
3) STILL WAITING WHEN THE NEW SEASON OF bbc SHERLOCK STARTS.
4)AGAIN WAITING FOR BBC RIPPER STREET TO START, HEARD SHOULD COME BY YEAR END.

NEXT YEAR:
1)GOT
2)HANNIBAL
3)BATES mOTEL
Flag
There are still a number of awesome shows out there. If you are looking for shows that are still on the air, you should check out Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Homeland, Justified, Revenge, Supernatural, Arrow, American Horror Story and The Walking Dead; for shows with a good story. For comedies: New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, Community, Big Bang Theory, and HIMYM. If you want shows that have ended you should check out Spartacus, Six Feet Under, Magic City, Babylon 5 (best show of all time, transcends the scifi genre), Firefly and Dexter up to and including season 7 (do not watch season 8!)
Flag
Sunday night will stay pretty busy for me with Homeland hopefully re-gaining its footing a bit in season 3 and Boardwalk Empire continuing its slow crawl towards another awesome finale. Plus the Masters of Sex pilot was really impressive last night and I'm guaranteed to give Hello Ladies a full season.

Though I must say, mid-season to early summer is looking great: Justified, The Americans, Shameless, Veep, Girls, Orphan Black, Rectify, Sherlock, and Mad Men. All of that, and I might even try to catch up on Game of Thrones. cc @efonsecajr
Flag
Staff
1. Boardwalk Empire
2. Shameless
3. Sherlock

I would rather die before I watch Girls, Hello Ladies.
Game of Thrones coverage is very good. Need some good coverage for the 3 shows mentioned atop.

Enjoy the outdoors.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members