A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
Jesse was a slave to Todd and his uncle for quite awhile. What do you think his first stop is after having been freed from that hell?
poll

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 9/29/2013

Season 5 : Episode 16

49 Comments
Comments (49)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
To the set of Need for Speed for some reshoot, bitch.
Flag
I hope that wherever Jesse ends up he finds good social support. Maybe that means he reconnects with the parents and brother or other family--he obviously loved his brother and the aunt that left him her house so we know he has a strong family that *might* take him back. Maybe wherever he goes he joins a self help group or some other existing social network. Regardless, he is going to have some significant mental health challenges to overcome (he probably also has some traumatic brain injuries considering the number of punches he's taken!) and having social/emotional support is going to be the key to Jesse's success.

Then again, for Jesse's mental health there's always magnets yo! Yeah bitch, magnets! I hear they work wonders for all kinds of things. ;-)
Flag
Away.....
Flag
right to the stashed $50 million as Todd couldn't keep his mouth shut during cooking. He then drives for the rest of his life from trailer park to trailer park handing out cash as if Santa Claus.
Flag
I think Jesse would probably blame himself for all the terrible things that have happened to Brock (his poisoning, the death of his mother) and would think that the best thing he could do for the kid was get the hell away from him. Though I could buy Aaron Paul's idea of Jesse checking on him from a distance to make sure he was being cared for before taking off, or maybe sending money anonymously from time to time (assuming he ever finds a way to make money legally), but he wouldn't remain a part of Brock's life. I think he's going to go to Alaska and try to build something of his own; a legacy that he can be proud of, that's not blood and meth and carnage. That's what he'll need in order to put himself back together.
Flag
SNL...Bitch!!!
Flag
I imagine Jesse growing up to be the grumpy, mysteriously scarred old man in a small town one finds in novels and movies. You know the one--no one really knows anything about him and people are kinda scared of him but he ends up saving the day and everyone finds out he rescues kittens.
Flag
He's getting on an airplane...crashing on a mysterious island where he lives happily ever after with Jane, and the rest of the cast of Lost.
Flag
And when someone (everyone) accurately hypothesises that he is living in Purgatory, TPTB head back to the drawing board to write five more seasons of misdirection. That and the inevitable Purgatory finale.
Flag
Taco Cabeza , i never understood why they didnt used that name more :(
Flag
and its b/c of this question that I wish Jessie got the spinoff instead of Saul
Flag
Time Travel, bitch!
Flag
Nowhere in particular. Like at the end of "Cast Away".
Flag
As long as he doesn't go join Dexter and become a lumberjack
Flag
lol...
Flag
the cops are catching him on the road. He gets arrested.
Flag
Alaska!!
Flag
He was obviously kicking off his new need for speed movie :)
Flag
Ultimately, while I want Jonathan Banks' idea to be true (that he went to go to Brock), I think Aaron Paul's was likely true. He was going to just drive until he ran out of gas. In a totally idyllic world, I imagine him, once he runs out of gas, he calls Badger and Pete, they hear his story and decide to each give him half of their money from Walt (the two hundred thousand he gave them for laser pointing the Schwartzes) and help him find Brock. Then Jesse follows his plan to Alaska and becomes a carpenter.
Flag
Walt only gave them 10k each. Not going to go that far with that kind of money.
Flag
He gone to a Obama rally and talk about Obama care and walt! :)
Flag
We can't hope for totally happy endings from a show which was -- at its most lighthearted point -- a DARK comedy. Jesse has no money, he's hunted by the police (Skylar would have mentioned him), and he can't look after Brock. Saul isn't around to bail him out, so the best he could possibly do is head for alaska and live out his life as a lumberjack. Dexter style, ironically.
Flag
Most of that is true, though I don't think the police will be looking for him anymore- they did just find Walt anyway. unless the Nazis didn't destroy the tapes and they find them, and use the evidence since Hank composed it; though I don't think Jesse would be they're biggest priority. I'm not sure
Flag
I wonder what happened to the Jesse taps! Did they destroy them or let them laying around for the cops to find!?
Flag
The Nazis took the tapes
Flag
Yeah but in the end the cops are all over the nazis camp if they not destroy the tapes the cops got the full story now!
Flag
Yeah, I considered that in my reply to MooncalfReviews, but I also said Jesse wouldn't be they're first priority, at least not right off.
Flag
This whole help Brock thing is pure viewer fantasy.
1 Jesse's presence in his life almost got Brock killed.
2 Jesse pissing off a psycho did get Brock's mom killed.
3 Jesse has no money.
4 Jesse has no relation to the kid.
5 If Jesse doesn't leave town he'll probably go to jail for one thing or another. :P
Flag
I agree I just don't see how that will work ...perhaps if he has a secert stash somewhere.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
I agree. Also...

6. Brock has a grandmother who is probably his legal guardian now. What is Jesse going to do? Kidnap Brock from her?
Flag
Agreed.

Jessie has no legal right to be a gurdian for Brock and the odds are Brock is already in the childcare system (pretty sure his dead mum was found the next morning and the cops were called).
Flag
Staff
Smoke Meth with Pete and Badger.
Flag
Staff
Prettttttty sure he's done with meth foreverrrrr.
Flag
Staff
Ok, prolly to have himself a good long cry.
Flag
Staff
But not an ugly cry.
Flag
Staff
thats always implied
Flag
I think he went a little crazy after that whole ordeal. Getting to kill Todd may have helped gain some closure, but he had those crazy eyes while he was laughing and crying at the same time over his freedom. Plus, there was that whole woodworking scene that he was imagining where he cradled the box and nuzzled it like a baby. Crazy!
Flag
I was just thinking that...it's a possibility
Flag
I think he went to see about Brock.But not a first.He prob got a hold of Bager and Skinny Pete for assistance.Then made sure brock was alright and after that,he most likely left town and started somewhere fresh.Hopefuly happy how ever he ends up.
Flag
Wherever he goes, he's free to choose and that's what really matters to me.

(but I vote for take a shower because he kind of needs one).
Flag
I have no idea...I'm leaning towards helping Brock, but how with what?
The one thing I don't know.
Flag
It's been a while since Andrea got shot so he's in a orphan home somewhere, he'll get to him in time when everything has been cooled down I think.
Flag
The natzi hideout/lab looked to be in a cul de sac, I think he drove right into a swarm of oncoming police cavalry. He was stopped driving erratically, fleeing the seen of a shoot out.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    The Bachelorette
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Mistresses Blurred Lines
    NEW
    ABC