A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
Discussion
Oct 10, 2013
Dreamworks CEO gives offer of $75 Million for 3 more episodes of Breaking Bad
What do you guys think about this? how do you feel? and what do you think could come from these three episodes.

In my opinion. This is a big NONO as it ended just perfect. Though if I had my arms twisted and needed to say what the three episodes were goign to be about i'd hope they'd show the after effects of the down fall of walt's empire and how it affected his family but mainly. JESSE. he rode off into the sunset but where to? what's his plans next?

What do you guys say?

source : http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/9/4820482/jeffrey-katzenberg-offered-75-million-for-more-breaking-bad-episodes
Discussion
Sep 30, 2013
So, what are you going to watch now?
I guess I'll head outside for a bit and catch up on all those social outings I missed!

I've been doing recaps for this show since 2009. If there's any other show I should recap, let me know! I'm currently working on Parenthood and finishing off The Killing!
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Breaking Bad

Join in on the Breaking Bad general show discussion.

Discussion
Sep 25, 2013
Funny infographic on Breaking Bad
Yo guys, if you still didn't, take a look to this funny infographic about Breaking Bad!

7 reasons to keep your son away from Breaking Bad
http://www.themaplekind.com/7-reasons-to-keep-your-son-away-from-breaking-bad/

Hope it will make you chukle in the meantime we're waiting for the last episode!
staff
Discussion
Aug 27, 2013
Which Breaking Bad poster has been your favorite?
#1) Season 1

#2) Season 2

#3) Season 3

#4) Season 4

#5) Season 5a

#6) Season 5b

poll

Are there any other poster/wallpaper/fan art that you think have been especially well done?

Which poster is your favorite and why?

Read more
Discussion
Aug 23, 2013
A Possible Season 5b theory
Sorry for making this so bland without pictures, but am not sure how to do that:

First, let me preface this by saying, Carol’s reaction to Walt’s presence wasn’t for the reasons we may have been led to believe. When Walter comes out of his wrecked home and says Hello to Carol, She jumps back and screams, presumably at seeing the monster who lived next door. I believe many of us came to this conclusion because of what we saw for the first few minutes of the episode: A fenced off abandoned house, with the words “Heisenberg” written in graffiti on an inside wall, giving us the impression that a raid had taken place by Hank and the DEA, followed by time, time in which the house was left to rot (drained pool, dead foliage, graffiti). So, with that scenario, we come to the conclusion that the ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 16 Season 5
Felina
Aired
Episode 15 Season 5
Granite State
Aired
Episode 14 Season 5
Ozymandias
Aired
Episode 13 Season 5
To'hajiilee
Aired
Episode 12 Season 5
Rabid Dog
Aired
Walter White
Jesse Pinkman
Skyler White
Marie Schrader
Hank Schrader

Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) stars in this drama focused on a mid-life crisis gone bad for an underachieving high school chemistry teacher who becomes a drug dealer after discovering he has lung cancer. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to gain financial security for his family, Walter White joins forces with an old student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), in a quest that follows their entry into a dangerous world of drugs and crime. Breaking Bad is produced by High Bridge Productions, Inc. and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC Television. Filming takes place in New Mexico.

Breaking Bad has won 16 major category Primetime Emmy Awards from 2008-2014, despite not qualifying for awards in 2011. Most notably, Bryan Cranston has won for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series four times (2008-2010, 2014) during the series' run. Aaron Paul won for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series three times (2010, 2012, 2014). In 2012, he beat fan favorite Giancarlo Esposito in the same nomination category. Anna Gunn won for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series twice (2013, 2014). The show also picked up the Outstanding Drama Series award in 2013 and 2014. The show has 98 critical wins and 168 nominations in total. Critics have largely agreed that Breaking Bad was generally one of the best shows on television, praised for its acting, writing, directing, cinematography, and feature content.

By the end of the series, the producing team consists of Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson, Michelle MacLaren, Melissa Bernstein, Sam Catlin, Peter Gould, George Mastras, Thomas Schnauz, Moira Walley-Beckett, Bryan Cranston, Diane Mercer and Stewart Lyons.

moreless