A Breaking Bad Community
AMC (ended 2013)
staff
brick by brick
12 hours ago
News Briefs: Check Out the First Photo of the Lego-ized Simpsons
Plus: NBC puts a date on Maya Rudolph's variety show, Colbert will visit Letterman, and Game of Thrones sets a new record.
staff
and the awards go to...
Apr 03, 2014
News Briefs: Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Scandal, and Orphan Black Are All Peabody Award Winners
Plus: The Mindy Project is headed to Hulu, ABC delays Astronaut Wives Club, and Wil Wheaton gets his own show.
Story
Mar 30, 2014
The Best Moments of Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman

It’s been six months now since the series finale of Breaking Bad. Half a year already! Time flies and, even though the pain is smaller, we all still miss Walter and Co. quite a lot. Nowadays, Bryan Cranston is charming Broadway with his performance as Lyndon B. Johnson in All The Way, while Aaron Paul is more focused on the big screen.

I recently watched Need for Speed and felt disappointed. It is a terrible movie, one that doesn’t showcase Paul’s amazing talent as an actor. The script doesn’t have space for deep performances and I understand that Paul maybe wanted something more relaxed after all those years portraying the emotionally unstable Jesse Pinkman. But that is what I expected, I missed those tearful speeches and sweet, comic moments that Paul gave us with Breaking Bad, so I started watching videos of his best scenes to ...Read more
Story
Mar 13, 2014
Breaking Bad Poster Contest.
Hey guy, don't mean to spam but I've taken part in a poster contest and if I can get likes on my picture I will be in the top 3 and hopefully win the contest. It'll mean a lot. Please take a second to like this and share it if possible. https://www.facebook.com/PosterGully/photos/a.658348840867407.1073741831.357011677667793/658384927530465/?type=1&theater
staff
Cap'n Cook
Mar 01, 2014
News Briefs: Aaron Paul Is in Talks to Recur on Better Call Saul
Plus: Dylan McDermott's staying at CBS, FX has released a new Fargo teaser, and a Go On alum has joined Matthew Perry's Odd Couple reboot.
staff
when does star-crossed end?
Feb 27, 2014
News Briefs: The CW Sets Finale Dates for Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and More
Plus: Taraji P. Henson gets a new job, Mind Games is off to a tricky start, and meet the biggest Breaking Bad out there.
staff
hitting a new J-lo
Feb 25, 2014
News Briefs: NBC Has Ordered a Jennifer Lopez Cop Drama Straight to Series
Plus: Tim Daly will be a secretary's husband, Breaking Bad is back on Netflix, and who's up for some Talking Bates Motel?
staff
and one of the biggest blowouts, too
Feb 04, 2014
News Briefs: Super Bowl XVIII Was the Most-Watched Telecast In History
Plus: David Schwimmer is schwimming back to TV, Scott Bakula is leaping back to TV, and Breaking Bad won some more awards.
Story
Jan 28, 2014
A Look Back at the Best Scenes of Bryan Cranston as Walt/Heisenberg
Let's review some of Bryan Cranston's very best scenes.
staff
better call mike
Jan 28, 2014
News Briefs: Jonathan Banks Will Star in Better Call Saul
Plus: Mira Sorvino heads to BBC America, NBC gets stuck with a Money Pit, and Starz gets into ballet.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 16 Season 5
Felina
Aired
Episode 15 Season 5
Granite State
Aired
Episode 14 Season 5
Ozymandias
Aired
Episode 13 Season 5
To'hajiilee
Aired
Episode 12 Season 5
Rabid Dog
Aired
Walter White
Jesse Pinkman
Skyler White
Marie Schrader
Hank Schrader

Bryan Cranston (Malcolm in the Middle) stars in this drama focused on a mid-life crisis gone bad for an underachieving high school chemistry teacher who becomes a drug dealer after discovering he has lung cancer. With a new sense of fearlessness based on his medical prognosis, and a desire to gain financial security for his family, Walter White joins forces with an old student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), in a quest that follows their entry into a dangerous world of drugs and crime. Breaking Bad is produced by High Bridge Productions, Inc. and Gran Via Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television for AMC Television. Filming takes place in New Mexico.

Breaking Bad has won 8 major category Primetime Emmys from 2008-2012, despite not qualifying for awards in 2011. Most notably, Bryan Cranston has won for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama three times in a row from 2008 to 2010. Aaron Paul won for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama in 2010 and again in 2012, where he beat fan favorite Giancarlo Esposito. Anna Gunn won for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama in 2013. The show also picked up the Outstanding Drama award in 2013. The show has 45 critical wins and 109 nominations in total.

moreless