Breaking Bad

End Times

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on AMC

• Everything else on TV pales in comparison

For months now (the whole season actually), every episode has been amazing, literally breath taking. After every episode i always tell myself "There is NO WAY they could top that one" (didn't even think they could top season 3) but every single time the show finds a way to upstage every episode. I've enjoyed the roller coaster ride that is season 6, from the slow steady start to the break neck pace of the last few episodes.

Now about this episode, this is what the whole season has been building up to and it is AMAZING. The whole Gus situation has exploded, Jesse and Walter's relationship is renewed, next season is being set up perfectly (DEA). We see how formidable Walter and Gus truly are.

Every character has developed this season and i've never seen anything like it. Heisenberg's contrasting character from Walter is beautifully done. Acting is top notch (if Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul dont get emmys and golden globes next year i will stop watching TV), the musical scoring also deserves recognition (score made last week's final scene).

Mas