Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Breaking Bad Season 5 - iTunes (US/UK)

buttmonki

[1]Jun 22, 2012
    • level: 2

Does anyone know if Breaking Bad Season 5 will be on iTunes US or UK as it is broadcast on TV (or soon after)?

Or will we have to wait forever for the entire season and resort to torrents.

Before anyone says subscribe to the TV, it's kinda hard as I live in the Middle East and anything we do get here is late and often cut to smithereens.

I just hope for the day when all shows are downloadable in all countries on the same day for the same price, just had to open an AUS account for Game of Thrones (after it was shut down here)... ah well keep on dreaming.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BreakingBad23

[2]Jun 23, 2012
    • level: 4

If you go on to this website: http://www.sidereel.com/ and click on the 'drama' tab you will be able to find 'Breaking Bad'. Or you can type 'Breaking Bad' directly into the search engine.

From there, you can click on the particular episode you want towatch and you should be able to find a link to it.

There are a lot of pop ups and first time round it might take you a while to find a good link, but when you get used to how the website works you'll be able to see a new episode of BB just hours after it airs in the States.

I'm from England and this is how I watch all American dramas. I'm not waiting ages for them to come out over here.

Hope that helps.

Edited on 06/23/2012 2:35pm
    Edited 3 total times.

buttmonki

[3]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 2
    All is good, a season pass is now available on iTunes US. :-)