Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Breaking Bad Season 5 Predictions

[1]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 6

First, what i think they should do is a time jump, because so far each season have right after the other, but they wont do a time jump because of Walt having cancer. Now for my prediction, first both Walt and Jesse are going to feel the affects of killing Gus both financially and physically. Second, I can guarantee that Mike will be back from Mexico and idon'tthink he'll be mad that Gus is dead, because Mike seems like a person who will side on who ever signs his paycheck, and lastly Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning Brock and letting Jane die.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

poseidondude

[2]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 5

i think somewhere during season 5 the DEA will come dangerously close to Walt.

maybe the only way to save himself is to drop jesse's name via anonymus tip.

maybe the DEA will get their hands on the video that the cartel recorded while jesse was teaching the chemists how to cook blue meth.

maybe somehow the DEA gets enough evidence to arrest jesse, offers him a deal if he drops walt's name, so walt has no choice but to kill him.

maybe mike is pissed off (or not)

*i thinkthe only way jesse finds out about jane and brock is if walt himself tells him.

jrosace92

[3]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 7
    poseidondude wrote:

*i thinkthe only way jesse finds out about jane and brock is if walt himself tells him.

possibly, but they could also do some scenario where jesse comes over walts house and walt did not get rid of the plant. that could be another tense scene similar to the lab notes scene this season between walt and hank

tiltmonkey

[4]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 4

I dont think Gus is that. They are really specific about mentioning on the radio that 3 people are dead.

So its really logical you think the three that were in the room. But BB wouldnt be BB if that was just not the whole truth.

I think the older lady in the room next door died. Gus is saved and will be saved and seeking revenge in Season 5.

He will have an ugly face....

aldaros23

[5]Oct 17, 2011
    • level: 53
    Vince Gilligan did mention that there shouldn't be question as to whether Gus died... pretty sure he is dead. of course there may be flashbacks.

JaCkKbAuEr2424

[6]Oct 17, 2011
    • level: 33
    I honestly am not sure what to expect next season. I wasn't expecting so much to be tied up the way it was this season. I thought the showdown between Gus and Walt would at least a little more into Season 5, but that's just a testament to how creative the writing staff is.

If there's one thing I'd guess, it's that Walt is going to find a group of people to cook his recipe so he can keep from getting caught. In a way, he would become Gus, finding people to cook for him so he can make money. Of course, this doesn't match up well with Walt's personality, who hates it when other people use his recipe, but I think financially, he'll be forced to make that decision. I could be completely wrong, but I just don't see Walt jumping back into cooking in a RV again.

Faceoff

[7]Mar 11, 2013
    • level: 1

Is there only one question: Will Walt die? If you believe "yes," then how?

waterlady03

[8]Apr 12, 2013
    • level: 6

First, what i think they should do is a time jump, because so far each season have right after the other, but they wont do a time jump because of Walt having cancer. Now for my prediction, first both Walt and Jesse are going to feel the affects of killing Gus both financially and physically. Second, I can guarantee that Mike will be back from Mexico and idon'tthink he'll be mad that Gus is dead, because Mike seems like a person who will side on who ever signs his paycheck, and lastly Jesse is going to find out about Walt poisoning Brock and letting Jane die.

Walt and Jesse havefelt the effects of Gus of killing Gus more than physically.

I think Jesse will eventually find out about Walt poisioning Brock and when he does, there will be a showdown between them.

Skyler will betray Walt and tell Hank about him laundering drug money both at at home and the car wash. This causes Walt to be concerned as the DEA begins to close in on him and Jesse.

(idea thatwon't happen)

Realising that Skyler knows too much, Lydia warns Walt to kill his wife in order to keep his secret safe. This causes a moral dilemma between himself as he tries to figure out what to do.

Edited on 04/12/2013 3:39pm

badger22

[9]May 9, 2013
    • level: 1

Spoilers ahead for final 8 episodes. My source is legit say all you want but when this turns out to be true I will be the one laughing.

The flash forward shown in the first ep of season 5 will start fromepisode6 of the new episodes alltheway to the final episode. In episode 5 skylar dies in a car crash on the run from the police.Todd in presumed dead in episode 4 but returns in the final flash forward episodes.