Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Cat's In the Bag

Xiolent

[1]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 3
    Holy crap that bathtub scene was disgusting! This show rocks so far
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[2]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 32
    This show is just insanely well written.

I haven't encountered chemical disincorporation since that episode of "Bones." EWW!

"What's a MILF?" I love it. Oh, the things people include in their MySpace.

tjaman

[3]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 32
    I loved that bathtub scene! As if on cue ... hydrofluoric acid eats through everything but that cheap looking plastic. Who knew?

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I'm totally being sucked in by the glamorous life of people who produce and sell crystal meth. Oo! How chic! Quelle deluxe! Easy money, falling from the skies. How delightful!

I keep wishing he'd just tell his wife about his being terminal, however. That's just sad and nobody's fault, and maybe she'd be more forgiving about the ... pot.

Edited on 01/27/2008 9:57pm

CuteJaime7727

[4]Jul 13, 2012
    • level: 2

tjaman wrote:
    I loved that bathtub scene! As if on cue ... hydrofluoric acid eats through everything but that cheap looking plastic. Who knew? Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I'm totally being sucked in by the glamorous life of people who produce and sell crystal meth. Oo! How chic! Quelle deluxe! Easy money, falling from the skies. How delightful! I keep wishing he'd just tell his wife about his being terminal, however. That's just sad and nobody's fault, and maybe she'd be more forgiving about the ... pot. .

You should have seen the look on my face in the beginning of Episode 3 with the scrubbing of the left over human matter. Ughh!

lol