Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Discussion Thread: 4x06 "Cornered"

aldaros23

[1]Aug 20, 2011
    • level: 53

Airs Sunday Aug 21st. Beware spoilers below!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaKTaiL

[2]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 5

Awesome episode, as always. But I didn't understand the part when Skyler goes to this circle on the floor with 4 states written on it. She flips a coin 2 time and in both of them it hits Colorado. She then moves the coin to New Mexico. What did that mean?

tuckgraph

[3]Aug 22, 2011
    • level: 19
    MaKTaiL wrote:

Awesome episode, as always. But I didn't understand the part when Skyler goes to this circle on the floor with 4 states written on it. She flips a coin 2 time and in both of them it hits Colorado. She then moves the coin to New Mexico. What did that mean?

That's a place called "the four corners," where the states of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah meet at their corners. Maybe she was deciding where to go, it almost looked like a religious ceremony.

Walt definitely freaked her out! "I'm the one who knocks on the door!" Great line.

MaKTaiL

[4]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 5
    tuckgraph wrote:
    MaKTaiL wrote:

That's a place called "the four corners," where the states of New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona and Utah meet at their corners. Maybe she was deciding where to go, it almost looked like a religious ceremony.

Walt definitely freaked her out! "I'm the one who knocks on the door!" Great line.

Thank you for the answer ^^

Jemadari

[5]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 12

Watching Skyler meet Heisenberg for the first time was just quality tv.

Mike seemed to develop a genuine appreciation for Jesse in this episode though i'm sure he would still kill him without batting an eye

Getting the meth head to dig for "you know what" was hilarious

I like that Jesse can see that his 'side job' started as them keeping an eye on him,it's nice when the writers remember that his character was never a complete idiot

Gyro-Robo

[6]Aug 31, 2011
    • level: 8
    I like the scene with those two meth heads. Tucker and the other guy

Other guy: TUCKER!

CjTl2005

[7]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 11

This episode makes Skyler's character clear to me. She will not be happy unless she drags Walt around by his j_n_k and makes him feel like a complete moron in the process. Oh, and she's ugly. Very ugly. If I were Walt, I'd probably have left a long long time ago.

Simple story for the Mustang. Financed it. We own a car wash now. We can afford the monthly. But Walt probably paid cash for it, which makes my story impossible.

Gus is my favorite character on the show. A man of few words, calculating, careful, but oh so cold.