I'm watching Breaking bad S01 and I get addicted to this show. I'm not a native English so it's difficult for me to understand some conversation. In episode 1, when Walt had a ride-along with Hanks, they sat in Hank's car and watched a house that they thought to be a meth lab. And here is the conversation between Hank and his fellow:
- It's the last house on the right. See it? Not the two-story one. The one next to it.
The kind of... I don't know, what do you call that? Green?
- Sage. What, do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn?
- Sage. That's the word for it.
- My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is green?
- Cheese dick.
- I know that one. How 'bout that?
- Anyway, it's the sage one. See it?
I'd like to know what "Green" and "Sage" means in this conversation. Thanks for your help.