Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

If in the end Walt is destined to die...

swschow

[1]Aug 20, 2013
    • level: 4

.....he will die at the hands of Jesse, via Lydia, mirroring the death of Gus by the Cartel guy in the wheelchair via Walt. Somewhere I read, here I think there are a lot of mirrored scenes of Walt and Gus (Walt becoming more like Gus). Anyway, I think Walt will be killed by the new drug lord, Lydia, via Jesse, in a similar fashion that Gus was killed by the cartel guy and Walt (not necessarily a bomb or anything, but as a result of the hate Jesse has for Walt (cartel guy hated gus) and the fear Lydia has of Walt (Walt feared Gus). If I am not mistaken Cartel guy worked for or with Gus at one time just like Jesse worked for or with Walt. I'm sure Lydia had to have gone through her breaking bad period, just as Walt did and probably Gus did as well. Anyway, imagine one day, after getting rid of Walt and Jesse, Lydia is now the new "Heisenberg" if you will.

Edited on 08/21/2013 12:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swschow

[2]Aug 20, 2013
    • level: 4

Sorry, I should have said at the beginning that this is a forum for those who want to put down how they think Walt will die if indeed he is destined to die.

Andrew_Moore

[3]Aug 21, 2013
    • level: 20

Very interesting point! You should post this in the Breaking Bad community as a discussion! http://www.tv.com/shows/breaking-bad/community/

CjTl2005

[4]Aug 22, 2013
    • level: 11
    Skyler kills Walt to protect herself.....

nimd4

[5]Aug 31, 2013
    • level: 6

Hopefully Walt switches on that timer for the (hidden) bomb / hires out the contracts, for whoever kills him. ;-$