Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Leaked scene from Breaking Bad season 5

darbyjones

[1]Jan 27, 2012
    • level: 1

Spoiler Alert!!!

INT. WALTER WHITE'S HOUSE - EARLY EVENING

Walt enters and goes to the kitchen to pour a glass of milk. He stands sipping the milk and staring into the unlit living room. He sees a silouhette sitting in a corner chair, drops the glass and pulls his gun.

HANK

You gonna kill me too, buddy?

Walt begins to drop his gun in relief, then pulls it back up.

WALT
    Hank?

HANK
    Like you killed Gus? Like you killed Gale?

Walt drops his gun and his head.

HANK
    Like you killed the whole Juarez cartel?

Walt lifts his head.

WALT
    I...

HANK
    Like you killed that little latino boy?

Walt stiffens and lifts his gun again.

WALT
    No.

HANK
    Yes.

WALT
    No.

HANK
    Buddy, I've got it all put together now. You might not have pulled the trigger. You might not have even wanted it to happen. You might have even wreaked some murderous retribution after it happened and for that ... my hat's off - 'Eisenheim'.

Walt looks Hank in the eye.

HANK (cont'd)
    That's right. I know everything. I know that it started the day you rode with me on that bust. I know that's where you connected with Pinkman, your former student and became the most sought-after meth manufacturer in the southwest and Mexico. I know you were in that RV the day I almost had you. No way Pinkman could have known anything about my wife. You sent me running to the hospital, pissing my pants with worry. I know that you purposely crashed into that car to keep me from going to the hidden meth lab under the laundry. You tried to kill me.

WALT
    You have no idea ...

HANK
    Oh yes I do. I've spent my life studying the desperation and determination of drug dealers. I have a very good idea of why you fucked me and your whole fucking family. For money!

WALT
    What makes you think ...

HANK
    Because I'm good. Just not as good as you. I investigated all around you and I was RIGHT! About Gus, about Pinkman, about everything. Except the one thing I couldn't accept. Couldn't even see, it was so unbelievable.

WALT
    Please, let me...

HANK
    No! You don't get to say anything. You've said it all. Do you realize how much you've fucked me up? You were a beacon of goodness in my world. I live day in and day out chasing slime with a bunch of partners who ain't much better. I come home and even my own wife is a goddamn kleptomaniac. You and your family were ... why I do what I do. An oasis of truth in this desert of shit and piss and ... METH! Why the fuck did you choose meth, Mr. Genius?You could have made anything. Were you specifically trying to humiliate me? I'm the fucking task-force leader of the meth patrol for fuck's sake. And I'm your brother-in-law. And I always thought ... a little more than that.

WALT
    It's just that it was easy. To make, I mean.

HANK
    So I was always expendable.

WALT
    No.

HANK
    I don't believe you. What if I told you I was the only one who knows? ...Wouldn't it make sense to kill me ... make it look like a suicide or something? Or take me out to the desert and bury me?

WALT
    Hank ...

HANK
    Or boil me into liquid in a vat of chemicals and flush me down the toilet?

WALT
    Please...

HANK
    I'm gonna make it easy on you buddy. After tonight, you're gonna have the opportunity to come clean. Or spin whatever story your genius brain cooks up. I still believe in you. For all your murderous, meth makin' bullshit, I know there's a good man in there. I know it. I have to know it. But let the good man live with this. You did kill that little boy. You killed Pinkman's girlfriend. You killed all the people that died in the Albuquerque Air Disaster. You killed Pinkman's girlfriend's father ... god knows who else. And you killed me.

Hank shoots himself in the head. Walt falls down and writhes in tears. Then he gets up and calmly calls 911.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aidorrocks

[2]Feb 2, 2012
    • level: 10
    sounds more like fan fiction than an actual leaked script to me. where did you get this from?

andrusy

[3]Feb 14, 2012
    • level: 4

My god would that scene suck so ass. Hysterical that you could put so much effort into making up such a poorly put together scene.