Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Official Discussion Thread - Phoenix (possible spoilers)

Herald_Galactus

[21]May 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    I wonder what Jane was actually thinking? That doing this kind of action to a drug dealer for that kind of money would not, as the expression became popular on the show, "get her shanked"?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aprildo777

[22]May 27, 2009
    • level: 16
    She's a junkie. She was only thinking about getting a fix.

IdiotBoxx

[23]May 27, 2009
    • level: 10

Save Walter White

http://www.savewalterwhite.com

TeamRamRod1

[24]May 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    Not to sound all-knowing but you can definitely tell on this forum who's been around drugs and who wouldn't know a joint if it was in their living room.

Walt's not selling weed or college dorm acid,shrooms,coke. He's selling meth to white trash and white trash are the people who make the meth game so violent.

That ho jane just wanted the money. She'd of left Jesse at the first rest stop they came to. That's how junkie hos operate.

Walt's learning if you want to be big time as a dealer you have to do some ugly things because there are 15 other dealers minimum waiting to replace you. Letting a white junkie die is probably the easiest decision he's faced since him and Jesse started.

CEOs crush and ruin the lives of "honest" workers for much less money than Walt and Jesse are dealing with.

tuckgraph

[25]May 28, 2009
    • level: 19
    For some reason, that last scene reminded me of the scene last episode, Walt with Walt, Jr. poolside. When he fed him the tequila shots till Walt Jr. puked. And I don't know why. I guess because it was another stark example of how Walt's changing, becoming a product of his environment. Or maybe it was just the puke. I hope Walt grabbed that syringe before he left. His fingerprints were on that thing!

CjTl2005

[26]Dec 24, 2011
    • level: 11

I love it. "Do right by Jesse". Jesse was strung out, passed out and completely useless. He didn't participate with Walt on their latest deal. Seems to me, he didn't "clock in" and is not entitled to anything from that deal. Perhaps half of his normal share for helping cook it. Because of him, the deal almost didn't happen. Jane takes over and pushes the whole scenario into a place it did not need to go.

Bad things happen when significant others get involved. Just like Mara from the Shield. But Jane makes Mara look like a genius.