Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

Thoughts on Season 3 finale and next season

JoeWashington8

[1]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 9

What are the things you expect the most from next week's season finale and the show's Season 4?

I think that either this season is going to end with Jesse's death or a twist that postpones that from happening for at least a while like Gus getting killed or something. At some point, Walt will give into Skylar's involvement in the business but if Walt decides not to let her have any part of it after the events of last episode, then I think Skylar will scheme her way in.

In Season 4, I see a storyline for Walt Jr. in which he breaks bad like his parents. Either he becomes a drug addict or a drug dealer or does something that pushes him over to the dark side. Hank will continue his pursuit of Heisenberg and find out that it's Walt. Then he faces a dilemma about whether to turn Walt in especially after finding out some of Walt's drug money was used to pay his hospital bills. Marie will confront Skylar about her knowledge of Walt's criminal dealings and a rift will develop between the two sisters. If Season 4 is the final season, Jesse will learn the truth about Jane, Jessewill die at some point possibly by Walt's hand, andI see this show ending inone of two ways: either Walt dies or he lives but finds himself in a bad situation. Either way, I don't see Walt having a happy ending. Maybe anambiguousending like the Sopranos.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

guytwo

[2]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 7
    In season 4 Walt Jr. will get hooked on meth. Walt and Marie will have an affair.

Jessie will die; and so will Gus.

bnekid

[3]Jun 12, 2010
    • level: 2

For the season 3 finale we will see Jesse on the run, because Walt told him after shooting the drug dealers to RUN, then stayed there. This could indicate Walt will try and negotiate a deal with Gus for Jesse safety. The DEA will investigate the crime scene left by Walt, and kick-start a major investigation into the drug operation. For the season 3 cliffhanger, I am willing to bet that Walt will be discovered or suspected as being Heisenberg, either by Hank himself, or a DEA agent.

For season 4, I think we will see Jesse continuing to be on the run, or working the streets with his friends because the 2 dealers were killed off. Skyler will start to work with Walt on their front business, which ever they decide to go with. The Mexican diarrhea drug dealer with the bell will stage a comeback north of the border, because Gus squeezed out the Mexicans.

So with the DEA starting to figure out who's been running the Meth operation in their city, and the Mexicans looking to start a drug war over distribution north of the border. We could be looking at a very exciting season with lots of tension and more chess moves being played out by all sides of the equation. On the lighter side we will see Walt having a working relationship with Skylar, and hopefully see some financial success so he can enjoy it while he is still alive.

either way, Breaking Bad is still an awesome show...

dogbear1980

[4]Jun 13, 2010
    • level: 3
    Just my theory:
    Walt solved Gus issue, perhaps kill him off and take over the business.
    Jesse's on the run and bump into cartel and works for him.
    Jesse eventually kill the Cartel and took over the business.
    Then both Walt and Jesse work together and control the meth world.

At some point Jesse found out about Jane. He become badass and evil. And he try to ruin Walt's life slowly.

In the end is Walt against Jesse, and Walt triumphed.
    But he lost his whole family and left alone and die old or cancer.

The End.

aidnkls

[5]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 1

predictions for season four: some have said "jesse will find out the truth about jane", i guess i missed something?? what is the truth about jane??

Shikady

[6]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    aidnkls wrote:

predictions for season four: some have said "jesse will find out the truth about jane", i guess i missed something?? what is the truth about jane??

DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON 2...And if you didn't and read it anyway...you sir are an idiot. Walter let her die. She was choking on her own vomit and he didn't do anything. And it's Walter's fault she was on her back...we learned in that episode: "If you ever get high sleep on your side, so in case you vomit you wouldn't choke and die"

PaulCreurer

[7]Sep 14, 2010
    • level: 3

Shikady wrote:
    aidnkls wrote:

DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SEASON 2...And if you didn't and read it anyway...you sir are an idiot. Walter let her die. She was choking on her own vomit and he didn't do anything. And it's Walter's fault she was on her back...we learned in that episode: "If you ever get high sleep on your side, so in case you vomit you wouldn't choke and die"
    That was uncalled for... Why so harsh?