Breaking Bad Forums

AMC (ended 2013)

When is this season/series going to get realistic.............

miketx

[1]Aug 26, 2012
    • level: 5

I'm not sold on the story as being as good as the Sopranos/The shield( I never saw The Wire).......... So Walter White is just going to go on and kill everybody without anybody in his inner-circle being killed. This is just total biased writing for the charachter of White, it's ridiculous. At some point, either his wife, kid, cook partners should have been killed so he could realise the full consequence of the dirty business he is in. And this story could have been somwhat believeable. He kills Fring, ok; But he goes and kills Fring's 2nd hand man. So he just totally wiped out a powerful Meth syndicate on his own............. ? Give me something else.........It's a cheap story writing to kill off Mike at Walter's hand just to strengthen White's almighty "Heinseberg".............. And let's be realsitic, if this story where to follow the true idealology of each charachter, Mike would have killed Walter a long time ago...............

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BreakingBad23

[2]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 4

Lol.

I'd suggest actually watching the show from the beginning.

If the show's too smart for you to understand, don't watch.

Edited on 08/27/2012 2:59am

reze-daniel

[3]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 2

As a person who's watched the show from the very beginning I have to agree with the TC here. Walts killing of Mike was kind of forced IMO.. It really seemed to be there for no other reason other than to help further establish the fact that Walt has broken bad, something which for anyone who's been watching until now is probably quite aware of. A small bump in an otherwise great season.

GrrtWill

[4]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 2

The thing is, Walt murdered Mike maliciously. While he did come to regret it when Mike was just about dead, there's no denying that this killing was the only one so far that was not for survival purposes. This character development really goes to show how much humanity he's losing, and how the one conflict that will test the question of whether he prevails or not will be ever more daunting. I think if you have a problem with how the writing is going at this point, then perhaps the show is not for you.

jrosace92

[5]Aug 27, 2012
    • level: 7
    I have a feeling people close to walt will die at some point, perhaps Hank, so just be patient.

Nickylucas

[6]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 23

I think this season has been fantastic. It did not feel forced to me at all, it made me think about how the entire show has been about Walt's character going from good to evil. Going from writing a T-Chart on the pros and cons of killing to just killing because of something pissing him off, and not thinking rationally.

No. Walter White is dead. Heisenberg is the star of Breaking Bad now, and I love it.

MichaelMcCah

[7]Sep 5, 2012
    • level: 1

I completely agree with you. It's amazing to see such a gradual and enormous transition from him being the nice little chemistry teacher to being one of the most dangerous people in the state. Maybe even more. I completely disagree with this show being unrealistic. The reason why no one close to him has died is because with the exception of Jessie no one knows about his family. Heck, barely anyone knows about Heisenberg other than the fact he's a drug dealer. I love this show and I hate it when I see other people get angry at it for reasons I find unreasonable.