Breaking Bad

Hermanos

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Sep 04, 2011 on AMC

• Walter and Jesse didn't huge roles in this episode but this episode was still excellent

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Breaking Bad". Walter and Jesse's role in this episode wasn't too huge or anything like that but this episode still managed to be excellent and pure awesome. Definitely nothing slow or boring. Even the ending wasn't boring, slow, or rehashes. The ending of the episode was even exciting and intense. Walter going on his doctor appointment was pretty interesting and really good. Jesse's part in this episode was very good. Althought, you can tell that Walter and Jesse's partnership is starting to fall apart since Jesse has been with Mike lately and since Jesse didn't kill Gus yet. The best part about this episode was how Skylar barely appeared in one or two scenes. I guess you can say it's more like Skylar's cameo appearance which I really like since I don't find that character to be very interesting. The beginning of this episode had me wondering why there was blood on the water but the very ending of this episode totally explained why. I really loved the last 10 minutes with those foreign people talking about the Gus and all that stuff. The exciting and intense when that man was shot and then the other man was getting upset because he got shot definitely blew me away... one of my favorite parts of this episode and an exciting way to end this episode. Overall, one of the bestepisodes of "Breaking Bad" that I have ever seen this season. 10/10