Breaking Bad

Kafkaesque

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 16, 2010 on AMC

After the last filler episode, things started to pick up. Of course, it had it's same slow paced style to it but it was rather eventful and I found myself at the edge of my seat in some scenes of this episode, not to mention, it was wildly intriguing.

Anna Gunn was just amazing here, brilliant acting. Skylar hasn't been likable in weeks with too much screen time and her dreadful story line with Ted. But as soon as she gets in the court with Walt, her true acting abilities are shown, and this episode was a perfect example of that.

Everyone is still hanging around the hospital waiting for Hank to recover only to find out he may never walk again. Marie has some bills to pay because of it so Skyler lies and tells Marie that Walt gambled to get over one million dollars to help Marie. That scene was absolute perfection.

Some memorable scenes would have to be Walt speeding up on the free way and almost getting hit by a huge truck, and Jesse's friends trying to get recovering drug addicts to buy their product. A great episode, we got some slow burning action here, and the payoff was amazing at the end.