Breaking Bad

Open House

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 31, 2011 on AMC

• Better than almost everything else currently on television, but below par for Breaking bad.

Better than almost everything else currently on television, but below par for Breaking bad. I'm dying to hear Jesse vocalize his reaction to the last two murders, and after this episode I'm still waiting. As is often the Breaking Bad case, I think the anticipation will make the resolution better in the end. Mostly I want to sound off against all the hate for the Marie scenes. There was some choice acting during those moments that I think we need to appreciate, even if it wasn't action packed or suspenseful. And what I really think we should all pay attention to here is the set up. Marie while being arguable the most screwed up character in the cast, also hides an immoral kleptomaniac streak, and most importantly of all, is one superb liar. She didn't miss a beat did she? Someone that smooth would really be an asset to Walt's growing criminal family. Currently she is poised to become an excellent criminal, and I'm hoping the story progresses to the point where we can see her put those skills to use.