Breaking Bad

Open House

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 31, 2011 on AMC

• Season 4 is still slow but it's starting to pick up the pace

Good news is that my favorite crime drama show "Breaking Bad" is starting to pick up the pace for Season 4. The bad news is that this episode is still slow. Still, not a bad episode and it's better than the first two Season 4 episodes "Box Cutter" and "Thirty-Eight Snub". This episode is GOOD but there were still some moments where it got to be slow but I hope Season 4 starts to get better which I know it will. As a fan of "Breaking Bad", I have faith that this season will get better. Walter was actually pretty funny in this episode. Hank was really good in this episode as well. Jesse's party still continues on from the previous episode "Thirty-Eight Snub" which was good with some funny parts along the way. The scene with Jesse riding on the go-kart is also very interesting and kinda exciting. Fans like us are delivered a good story but still with slow moments. The premise is good here and I wasn't that disappointed in this episode. It was still disappointing but it's a good episode compared to the first Season 4 episodes. This episode is defintely recommend to all of the fans that love this show though. I probably call the ending the best I've seen but it's pretty good. Overall, this was a good episode of "Breaking Bad" but I hope Season 4 begins to have better episodes than this installment and the other two Season 4 episodes. 7.5/10