Breaking Bad

Over

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 10, 2009 on AMC

• The character development truely Kicks in...

After last weeks episode where Walt learnt of his cancer's remission I wondered how the series would continue. Surely without the fear of impending death, Walt would have no need to continue the lifestyle he has entered into.

Well this episode deals with just that. We experience his anger firstly, with the outbreak he has at his party. Lashing out at the ones closest to him is the way he is dealing with the fact he now has to live on, dealing with the things he has done.

Then comes the distraction. Walt invests himself into fixing the foundations of his house, with problems that don't even require immediate attention. This is to focus his mind on other things, simply put, to distract himself from dealing with any of his other problems, his family, the Heisenberg side of his life, the fact he still has cancer and the worry of it returning.

The ending truely makes this episode though. Walt realises that he wants the lifestyle that he has started. He wants to be a Meth Dealer. This episode has been great character development and I can't wait to see what Walt does next.