Breaking Bad

Peekaboo

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 12, 2009 on AMC

• Skank! Skank! Skank! Another great episode of a great show.

Jesse got his patience tested while trying to get his money and dope back from the junkie couple. And again, in spite of his sloppiness and his inability to be all round tough he got lucky. Thanks to severe marriage problems and a heavy ATM box he managed to run off with more than his share, meanwhile trying to do the best he could for the couple’s toddler. But what will happen as soon as he spends the ATM money, coming from a so-called victimless crime?
    Walt story was revealing. At the start of the series we saw him as a mild-mannered guy pushed to extremes, but after his lunch with Gretchen Schwartz it seems he wasn’t such a good boy all the time. This revelation of his past, which is still unclear, made me wonder in how far his misfortune is his own fault, apparently he’s not a stranger to seriously hurting people.
    Skylar seemingly accepts Walt’s lies, again, for various reasons, of which I hope love still is the major one. But what is he going to tell when the next hospital bill comes in? Walt is digging a hole for himself.