Breaking Bad

Problem Dog

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 28, 2011 on AMC

• Was it fantastic? Heck yeah. Was it boring or slow? Heck no

Oh heck yeah, now this is what I am talking about. A "Breaking Bad" episode that caught my attention from beginning to end with no slow or boring parts. Okay, the few minutes with Hank and the DEA agents was a bit boring but it wasn't extremely boring. In fact, that last few minutes of the episode was very interesting. Although, the ending could have just a bit better. Oh well, this episode didn't have any slow or boring parts in my opinion. Definitely one of the best Season 4 episodes that I have ever seen. The storyline was perfect just the way it was and awesome. Hank and Walter going to the Los Pollos Hermano Restuarant (I don't know if I got the restaurant name right)was very interesting and had a smooth touch. Walter exploding his own car was very cool and just awesome. Skyler still continues to bore me but it's easy to ignore that character though. Of course, the Jesse/Mike scenes never fail to disappoint me. Jesse going into rehab and crying was very interesting and most certainly caught my attention. I loved it when Jesse told the group how he was selling Meth to those people and he feels guilt. Overall, this is definitely one of the best Season 4 episodes that I have ever seen and I definitely recommend it to the "Breaking Bad" fans. 10/10