Breaking Bad

aldaros23

Breaking Bad Fan Reviews page 2 of 7

• love this show

my favorite show <3
  • It has some flaws, but when it gets it done. It's arguably one of the finest television show in history.

I don't need so say anything. This show is great, it has it's drama filled moments, it's action, and it's darkly comic. But seriously you've heard this all before. It's a clever television show with some of the greatest moments in TV history. I may not have finished it, but so far it's promising. Even if there is some filler here and there. I'd say Breaking Bad is Just about Immortal.
  • Must see

It'a a best tv show ever been created!
  • One of the best shows ever created.

What will we do now!! some of the best acting i have ever seen` no other show comes close.

Mr White, Jessie and Walt Jr all deserve awards.

It couldn`t have finished any better but now im left with an empty void.
  • miss breaking bad

Breaking Bad was the best ever tv serial that i've watched like an addict. it was one of the best things that happened in my life. this was ground breaking from every aspect. even the ratings in online is not below 9 out of 10.
  • BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME !

Its one of the best show of all time !
  • you cant die without watching this show

SIR walter hartwell white, jesse
  • Top Recommendation if you haven't seen it

This show was great from the first episode to the last. Masterful story telling and acting that told a tale that seemed plausible yet horrifying at the same time.

The first episode is literally my favorite first episode of any TV Show. It grabs you by the throat and let's you know you are in for the ride of your life.

If you haven't sen it yet, find a way to watch addictive televison
  • Clever Indeed

I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And... I was... really... I was alive.

• It was like a trip to Disney land, ended with fireworks!

Couldn't have imagined a better ending, surpassing the likes of "Prison Break" & "Life on Mars"

RIP "Sir Walter White"
  • Mixed feelings

A great finale so satisfy by what happened but Jesse not quite sure about him but its the perfect end though
  • BITCH

Can't Skyler White stop being a fucking BITCH for one sec,pls????
  • Great

I know the show isn't over but it was written, acted, filmed and produced very well!
  • I never put a review online but this one deserves it

You guys, you blow my mind every episode. It's like wtf, you guys stand above homeland 'wich is also awesome' but you guys, really, if you could hear me you would hear me klapping so loud that your ears would blow the fuck off and they would land right here in belguim :)) . Really big BRAVO and that is for every fucker :) who put this together and i mean e v e r y. You guys are just over the top awesome. Really THANKS for making suts a mind fucking blowing show. Please ( and i'm sitting on my knees now) never stop with Breaking bad

• So.... You might disagree but.

Pretty amazing show. You guys will hate me but I thought it was pretty amazing when Hank got shot. He was starting to give me a rash..
  • A clever title doesn't go here. Great show though.

This is the best show on ever! Everything about this show is top class, acting, directing, score, cinematography, story . . . I could go on and on. This is probably as good as it gets, it's hard to imagine a better show. All the right people are there and they all treat the material with respect. I think this may be a one off, will we ever see this quality on our screens again?
  • If you consider yourself a fan of film, this is a must watch

This will go down as the best TV show of all time. If you haven't seen it, get Netflix on right now and binge. You won't regret it.
  • I very much recommend this show

This is so far the best series I've ever seen!
  • What an episode!

This is getting more and more intense! What an episode! Kiickass
  • it's all about characters

What makes breaking bad so awesome?

1. Characters

2. Cinematography

3. Awesome one-liners!

It is one of the best shows on TV right now!
  • For a show that's walking the line between good and bad this show is all good

This show starts off showing you just how terrible this guys life is. So right off the bat your heart go out to this guy who you star caring about. As you watch him go down this long story driven character driving road. I instanley loved the story and the characters. Just the chemistry between such great characters is enough to get a 7 on top of that the top notch acting which blew me away. One character that I liked besides the two main guys is the wife who is so concerning and well intentioned. But she instanley knows something's wrong. Because this man is Breaking Bad and I can't praise the show enough for showing us those lines that he eventually crosses and the emotional road. They use him as a chemistry teacher to such a advantage because you believe every word coming out of his mouth. The sad part is I can't give it a 10 because I have 2 problems with it. Nitpicks aside. Very rarely I found myself bored with the show but there were those few times I did. I also think the show had a pacing problem and that's what sometimes made me bored. I'm not use to having my shows go day by day like this one does sometimes. But keep in mind I've only seen the first season and I look forward to the next couple of seasons to watch. I give this as close as I can to a 10 but I can't quite say its perfect with those flaws I just named.
  • breaking bad is a must watch show!!

I absolutely Love this show!!
  • Majorly depressing

No matter what is written, the ending can't possibly justify what has happened in the story of this show.

• Right At the Top

My title says it all. Everything is "perfect".
  • Phenominal acting!

Breaking Bad took a while to get used to, I didn't really find it took off til mid way in Season 3 (with some memorable moments in the earlier seasons). I found it slow at first, not much going on. Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston are phenomenal in their roles. Season 5 has been great, tense, gut wrenching and smart. Once it all ends it's had to see another show like this.
  • best show ever

simply a must watch show,hats off to bryan cranston
  • Going out on top!

Kudos to the writing team and the actors on Breaking Bad. No doubt this is a show that they could have milked for a couple more seasons past its prime (ie. "Dexter") but they've chosen to go out on top. Looking forward to the end game, one of the few shows that has gotten better as it progressed, I trust the writers to deliver a quality final half season, lot more optimistic than I was/am of some shows and their finishes (like Lost and of course the seriously fading Dexter)...
  • best one

this is one of the best TV show ever made on the planet. my second all time fav. TV show . Bryan Cranston is the best actor I've ever seen OMG he has acting in his blood. i think , this is the only thing he was born to do. ACTING!. he's Bravo . and Aron Paul, he is best in supporting role. a character never get loved until it is acted brilliantly, and he acted brilliantly that's why Jesse Pinkman is loved so much . I love watching Breaking Bad .
  • I used to see you so differently Bryan!

Bryan Cranston, I had you all wrong. I thought you were a jobbing C list actor, who briefly moved to the B list when you played the crazed and terminally stupid, yet loving father in the Kids' TV series Malcolm in the Middle. I thought that was a lucrative move for you, but one that probably meant subsequent typecasting and the end of any shot at getting things like Emmys and acclaim as a "serious" actor.

With your rather small and inexpressive eyes and weak mouth, the last person you could have acted was a confused and confusing Jekyll & Hyde chameleon of a cancer-ridden High School apologist for a chemist who goes bad. Way bad. For his family.

He definitley makes this show what it is, fantastic series, fantastic acting. The rest of my letter:
  • Great Show sorry to see it go

Started watching it on Netflix and I have been hooked ever since. There is not much good writing on TV anymore and I will miss the show dearly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7