Breaking Bad

AMC (ended 2013)

aldaros23

Breaking Bad Fan Reviews (195)

• Will go down as one of the best

With the further popularization of the anti-hero, few tv shows or films do it quite as well Breaking Bad. From start to finish, we are gifted with superb acting, writing, directing, editing, and plot twists galore.

We watch as the average joe Walter White turns into one of the most dispicable main characters to ever grace our television screens, and yet we find ourselves rooting for him every step of the way - or at least most of the time; season 4 gets to a point where hating Walter becomes a welcoming thought. Every aspect of this show is flawless, even if you think it is slow - plot needs development, and that means some episodes will have mostly, if not all, dialouge and less action/physical thrill. And that is what makes this show so amazing - it is not as much about the 45 minutes, as it is about walking this life with Walter White and everyone involved, through the deception, the twists, the decisions, and the thrill of it all. That is great tv, and Breaking Bad defines just that.