Breaking Bad

AMC (ended 2013)

aldaros23

Breaking Bad Fan Reviews (195)

• Most love it, few hate it and I think...

the scripts are well written, the applied movie techniques are extraordinary, the same goes for the superb acting.

I've now completed the show, watched every episode, so it must have gotten to me. But it was more for the fact that I've read and heard so much about how amazing it is, "best TV-show ever", so I wanted to form my own opinion.

There were definitely exciting episodes, shocking moments, funny scenes and unexpected turns. Adding to that goes my first sentence. Real good arguments for A1 (ha!) entertainment.

On the downside are, strictly speaking from my point of view, the unappealing characters (there was none that I could have voted for most of the times which makes it very difficult for me to enjoy a show completely). Sure, Jesse was easy to be liked, most of the time, Saul's "business skills" were quite hilarious, and also Mike had an interesting code of honour. But the rest was often annoying, their actions sometimes quite unnerving and unemotional vs too emotional, which was maybe intended.

So, concluding my review, the idea behind the story is cleverly executed and original, but I cannot wholeheartedly call this "the best TV-show ever".