Breaking Bad

Shotgun

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 14, 2011 on AMC

• Best episode of Season 4 so far

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Breaking Bad". This episode is the best of Season 4 so far in my opinion. The beginning of this episode was pretty intense as well. I know that there will be better Season 4 episodes than this in the future but this episode is definitely one of the best. The scene with Skylar listening to Walter's message and than they have sex was pretty interesting but kinda pointless to me. Honestly, all of the scenes with Jesse and Mike are my favorite parts of this episode. The scenes with the two of them were are pretty intense and just so developed very well. Hank giving out some bad news was also very interesting. This whole entire episode was just devloped very well but all of the Jesse/Mike scenes are the ones that captivated my attention. If you love this show then I think that you should go all out and watch this episode. If you're not a fan of "Breaking Bad" then you're probably going to find this episode to be boring. This epsiode wasn't boring to me. Okay, the Walter/Skyler thing is a little bit boring to me but the rest was very good. Overall, an excellent episode of "Breaking Bad" that all of the fans should be watching and just go all out with this episode... the storyline was fantastic, the premise had a smooth touch, and the characters were really good here. 10/10

Mas