Breaking Bad

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2010 on AMC

Breaking Bad is finally back on track after we get our first actually perfect episode of the season. All of the past episodes have had their flaws, but this episode was what it was: perfect. I was beginning to think that this show was in a rut, as if the writers didn't know what to do next.

With Walt not having a reason to cook meth, episodes solely focused on Walt & Skylar's relationship, and Jesse becoming a side character with hardly any interactions between the two main characters, Walt & Jesse. This episode completely proved me wrong. The past five episodes of the season were just amazing buildup to this amazing payoff.

As this episode finished, I was thinking how amazing it was that I was introduced in to this show, we got some of the best scenes on TV here, just history in the making, and it shows. This episode kept me at the edge of my seat just about the whole time, closes some chapters and brings us new beginnings.

I've been waiting for Hank to fly off the handle, and I got to say, all this waiting has been worth it. When Walt & Jesse were in the RV, that has to be one of the best scenes in this entire series. The editing and direction when Hank frantically ran in to the hospital, amazing.

Just don't miss out on this amazing show, give it a second chance, if you've given up on it. Watch this episode, watch Breaking Bad!