Breaking Bad

Thirty-Eight Snub

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jul 24, 2011 on AMC

• Tad better than "Box Cutter" but it's still slow for Season 4

I thought that this was an okay episode of "Breaking Bad". It was still boring and disappointing just like "Box Cutter" except I thought that this episode was a TAD better than "Box Cutter". Not too many exciting things in this episode. The plot that was probably mildly entertaining was Jesse having a party and it was mildly entertaining because it had a few funny parts. Jesse's friends were pretty funny as well. It is pretty funny how Jesse is trying to make the party go non-stop and feeds everyone with pizza. Walter's plot on the other hand isn't that good or interesting. There was no basics to what is going to happen. The only interesting thing in Walter's plot was when Mike punched Walter after that long conversation at the bar. However, it was interesting when Walter told Mike to put Gus in the same room with him so Walter can kill him. Hank was pretty good in this episode as well. The storyline is weak and boring but I admit that it was most certainly a tad better than "Box Cutter" in my opinion. I'm sorry if you disagree with me fans but this is my opinion. The very ending of this episode was also a lousy way to end the episode so that made me disappointed as well. Overall, this episode was a tad better than the Season 4 premiere "Box Cutter" but it's still slow for Season 4. 6.5/10