Breaking In Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

Cautiously optimistic

addict666

[1]Dec 20, 2010
    • level: 45

So I think the plot for this is okay but could turn out to be very interesting, but the chances of the show getting canceled is so high. Slater and Harrison have both been in many failed shows, its on Fox which cancels things very quickly, its a midseason replacement, so i'm cautiously optimistic

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

atc4gvn

[2]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 20

I agree. I found out about this show at tv.com. Haven't heard much advertisement for it elsewhere, though I just now found it on a list of new shows at tv guide.com. Though it may not last long I plan to enjoy it while I can (much like THE FORGOTTEN also starring Slater). I LOVED THAT SHOW!

kanniballl

[3]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 18

Well I like the cast and the trailers at least make it look funny.

But what shocked me was when (today) I learned it was only a 1/2 hour show.

Outside of sitcoms and cartoons I can't really think of anything that's 1/2 hour anymore.

So at first I was thinking it was going to be comedy/action, maybe a little bit like Chuck or Chaos.

But now I'm wondering if this is just going to be a sitcom.

Edited on 04/06/2011 6:42am

Freak_Ache

[4]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 4

Agreed. This show looks at least promising, but I honestly have no idea what to expect. By the way, do any fellow Canadians know if CTV will have this up for streaming on their website? I could record it I guess, but these days, I'm watching more and more things on my computer.

Canogaparkcindy

[5]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 49
    I'm a bit skeptical myself, but I'm pretty much only in it for the well-known actors (Brett Harrison, Odette Yutsman, Trevor from WKUK, and of course, Michael Rosenbaum). The story line seems original but it can also have the potential of being really corny and ridiculous, so I guess we'll just have to wait till it premieres tonight @ 9:30pm (Pacific Time Zone)

EJamison

[6]Apr 6, 2011
    • level: 17

I thought it was too silly for my taste. There aren't a lot of Lamborghini dealerships and for 2 to have such similar names seems too convenient. And I couldn't care less if they succeed at their job.

And, since I'm 3 weeks behind on "The Event", "Harry's Law", "No Ordinary Family", "Parenthood", "Private Practice" and "Off the Map" it's not like I need a new show to watch.

holgatej77

[7]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 6

Well, I'm watching cause I gotta support hometown (Tualatin/Portland, OR) home boy Bret Harrison. The pilot was okay, but not great. I actually like the 1/2 hour length. I think if they'd stretched it to an hour there would be too much filler. I think action/comedy is a pretty good description. I just hope it develops and doesn't get repetitive...

cross_mr

[8]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 9
    this was awful. I'm glad it was only 21 minutes long.

12chris6

[9]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 18
    kanniballl wrote:

Well I like the cast and the trailers at least make it look funny.

But what shocked me was when (today) I learned it was only a 1/2 hour show.

Outside of sitcoms and cartoons I can't really think of anything that's 1/2 hour anymore.

So at first I was thinking it was going to be comedy/action, maybe a little bit like Chuck or Chaos.

But now I'm wondering if this is just going to be a sitcom.

I totally agree. I thought it would be like Chuck, an action/comedy, but once I saw the time slot at 9:30, I knew it would end up being a sitcom. Well, I thought it was pretty funny, very promising.

blsrob

[10]Apr 7, 2011
    • level: 8

I thought it was actually pretty good! I sure hope it stays on. Slater was actually good. The birthday girl is hot!!

haldrey

[11]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 22
    Because of lack of advertising I missed the first two episodes. The third one was pretty good. It was very entertaining so I am going to keep watching. Please do not jinx the show, stop talking about cancellation before it starts.