Breaking In

Need for Speed

Aired Tuesday 9:30 PM Apr 20, 2011 on FOX

Jimmie Johnson may have gotten some southern hicks (just kidding, I mean passionate personable NASCAR fans) to tune into Breaking In for the first time with his appearance, but the show is still the same as it always is: a few funny lines, but a bunch of characters who are just far too over the top. The show moves a million miles per hour, which I guess is okay for a racing episode, but they just need to slow things down.

I chuckled a couple of times, but I also shook my head at some of the lame jokes I was surprised made the final edit.

I gave Breaking In a shot, but I don't know if I'm going to watch any more.

This just in: "Breaking In" is getting significantly better. I actually did laugh at a few lines even though the laughs were usually few and far from each other. Michael Rosenbaum should be a series regular, he's doing a fantastic job as the arrogant boyfriend.

Trevor Moore needs more screen time! He only got, what, 2 lines in this episode? The cast's dynamics were great and the printer story line wasn't as awful as I pegged it out too be.

The flashbacks continue to be the best thing about this show. Also, I love the pacing. Comedy still needs some work, but it's definitely getting there. The cast is really keeping me watching.